Random Idea

scott_ftw

Was thinking wouldnt it be good if we could post videos of our really clapt out bikes and someone like tarty could

make something like pimp my ride lol .........no?

So come on tart bikes pimp my ride?

Would make good television if you ask me ...... Some really ace rider coming to your door and you start jumping

in the air pretending that you know them.

Its just because their isnt very much to get in terms of trials like no magazine that is easy to buy from a newsagents

or anything like that, their is two pages in MBUK but its hardly worth the paper its printed on.

It would never get aired on tv, only people who are in to bike riding may watch it doubt I would, and to be honest I'd rather earn the money to by bits for my bike insted of it just given to me.. It would end up all the gear no idea

A guy has already tried this, he got a 1980s claud butler and cut the top of the seat tube. So it was useless for riding about on as you had no seat and the rest of it was equally wank.

How about save up and pimp your own ride? thats what everyone else does.

i agree with trix, thats not to say that i wouldn't accept things for free, i love getting things for free, but when you buy something it carries more value to yourself.

Hes right. You'd just find the nearest cliff to jump off on the new bike because you didn't buy the parts. You would get to the bottom, die, then realise that you should have bought the parts.

Maybe I've exaggerated a little.

Beans :turned:

Hes right. You'd just find the nearest cliff to jump off on the new bike because you didn't buy the parts. You would get to the bottom, die, then realise that you should have bought the parts.

Maybe I've exaggerated a little.

Beans :turned:

hahah^^