Old T Pro Clips And New Adamant Clips

Thanks for all the comments i do like the adamant more than onza i will bring out a new vid hopefully going to bristol on sunday get some footage.

My sidehops are ok only 43 but not bad for riding like 1 year and a half

Edited by thomasjefferies

sweet vid mate whats the adamant like compard to the onza iv got 1 atm wth sum sweet stuff on it but i dont wont to speed 200 or 300 on a new frame and not like it but piple say the onza lockt to short for you but im 6.2 and i like mine lol eney iders what frame i shod get? my mate haz gust got a adamant a1 its nice but 26" so i cant ride it that well

sweet vid mate whats the adamant like compard to the onza iv got 1 atm wth sum sweet stuff on it but i dont wont to speed 200 or 300 on a new frame and not like it but piple say the onza lockt to short for you but im 6.2 and i like mine lol eney iders what frame i shod get? my mate haz gust got a adamant a1 its nice but 26" so i cant ride it that well

It rides really nice when i got on the bike i could do everything i could do easier! but i didnt think that i was going to like it at first as it felt really long but i have got use to it now.

Some good riding there bud, your sidehops were pritty beast! i was hoping to make the switch between t-pro and adamant soon :P or another deng frame! t-pro just feels a bit hevy on the back wheel, also has something to do with me stripping the bb threads ;) keep up the riding, i want to see this video now lol

well good tom, btw... so every can see some front wheel gaps.. ill make you do some tonight! :)

Thanks for comment graham but i don't think that you need to make do front wheel gaps tonight i think i done that on my own.But don't no if they were up to your standard....they will get better with practise.

Edited by thomasjefferies