Jason222

pbpic1400427.jpg

pbpic1385633.jpg

pbpic1360979.jpg

pbpic1322837.jpg

Echo Control 1065

Cheap Gary fisher rigid fork

Adamant Cranks and Bash

Echo rear brake (that's defective and leaked all the fluid...)

Chris king hub laced to black Echo 07 rear rim

18x16 gear ratio

Dmr single speed tensioner

50/50 pedals

This is my first trials bike! I've been riding street trials on a trek jack for a while now, finally got my trials build finished! :D I've done very little rear wheel stuff because the rear brake doesn't work, so I havent really had a chance to get used to it. I can really say it's much harder to bunnyhop this thing than my DJ bike was! I had a hard time hoping up a 29" wall the other day...oh well, I'll get used to it eventually. Having a rear brake might help too...lol. Oh, and by the way, I'm a Canadian!

P.S. : Echo brakes only cost 25% more than Maguras in Canada... :P Maguras are roughly 75 GBP and Denguras are 95 GBP. LOL

Edit: Added more new pics of new brake etc

pbpic1409464.jpg

pbpic1409465.jpg

Even newer pics:

pbpic1421159.jpg

Edited by Jason222

very nice indeed for a first bike.

Those forks are definately not what that bike was designed to be used with, they look very short, both in leg length and 'rake' so much so that your BBmay be lower than it should be, but yeh, a cheap pair of standard geo forks will set that right off.

LOL! Thanks for all the comments. Yeah, that fork is just temporary, just to get the bike ridable. I actually bent my fork at the dropouts a little while ago, it still works but feels odd. Good Ol' Cromoly! hahaha. I think I'll get an Echo HiFi fork next week for it... Should look ace when it's done...