Base T19 Trials Bike Are Thay Eney Good ?

pre67

i f**king am mate and it not a excuse pipe like u gust dont have a f**king clow a bout it is woz my mum an dad ho startid the dislexic awness grop in bedford for my bro hu is 25 and u proby dont give a shit cuz no 1 dus cuz your so perfect that u dont need to

i f**king am mate and it not a excuse pipe like u gust dont have a f**king clow a bout it is woz my mum an dad ho startid the dislexic awness grop in bedford for my bro hu is 25 and u proby dont give a shit cuz no 1 dus cuz your so perfect that u dont need to

We just said to use the spell check, you know that one isnt spelt '1'

Is'nt hard

Edited by afroman

LMAO! It doesn't matter if your dyslexic, I was, and I know how to not write in text language! Spelling mistakes are generally OK on here, but that drivel just doesn't mean anything.

BTW, I went to one of those awareness groups, because I couldn't write properly. Didn't help a bit, my handwriting is wank and there is nothing that I can do about it.

woz is spelt was by the way, and it really isn't hard to type it right in the first place, your not pressing any fewer keys so why not just make it a bit more readable? Then everyone won't have a go at you so much.

What is an excuse pipe? I have never heard that before.

right you lot can help me out then why is it but i cant log in wen useing fire fox as internet explorer haz not got a sell cheker eney iders ??

You can always copy your post into word, if it won't work for you...

Edited by afroman

right so can you help me out then why dusent it let me log in in fier fox but its fine in internet explorer only problem been that internet explorer haz a shit sell checker that duzent work

help ??

lol jeez how old are most of you lot???

sure you can all shout abuse at 1 person because of his spelling but its jst proves you people are self ignorant bastards....

show to respect....it doesnt take a miracle for someone to respect how a person type..and for f**k sake it just a forum so let people type they way "they" want...after all your not gonna die from typing the way u want........

stated my point

if your a twat who like acting hard and wants to throw abuse be my guest but that will show how much of an ass you are

and i dident sart this post for a lode of twats to put the word in on my splling im never going to be f**king amzeing at spelling so u if u dont like then f**k off and find a nuther post to be abusive in cuz thats all piple do in this forem

Yeh people should'nt be abusive

Its not everybody elses fault for someone to go a bit nuts after being asked to use the spell check.

stop trying to be the 'big man' in the situation, your not f**king gandalf

Edited by afroman

lol jeez how old are most of you lot???

sure you can all shout abuse at 1 person because of his spelling but its jst proves you people are self ignorant bastards....

show to respect....it doesnt take a miracle for someone to respect how a person type..and for f**k sake it just a forum so let people type they way "they" want...after all your not gonna die from typing the way u want........

stated my point

if your a twat who like acting hard and wants to throw abuse be my guest but that will show how much of an ass you are

What the f**k does that mean?!

Its not everybody elses fault for someone to go a bit nuts after being asked to use the spell check.

stop trying to be the 'big man' in the situation, your not f**king gandalf

are you trying be a big man and verbal harrass??

if any of you lot who are throwing abuse mature enough you would all know to just your mouths....its called commen sense...use it, becasue 1 day i mite even save your worthless lifes....

sure you can all shout abuse at 1 person because of his spelling but its jst proves you people are self ignorant bastards........

No actually, no ignorant, we have just attended school.

After all, those are the rules as layed out by the Admin and Mods of this forum, everyone else obeys them, why can't you?

If you don't like it, you know where you can go ;).

right leve it at that can eney 1 tell me why i cant log in useing fire fox ?

sorry but its gust wen piple say your not dyslexic its gust a bit rude i wich i wozent but i dont cair lol cuz i can do a lote more than most piple in a work shop then in a office and thats the way id like it to stay

Edited by pre67

and i dident sart this post for a lode of twats to put the word in on my splling im never going to be f**king amzeing at spelling so u if u dont like then f**k off and find a nuther post to be abusive in cuz thats all piple do in this forem

You're the one being abusive.

That is a load of shit, I'm pretty sure you know that you is not spelt 'u'.

There is a spell checker there, USE IT, no ones asking you to be perfect, its for your benefit aswell as others so they can read your posts more easily.

Stop getting so wound up, your starting to sound like a chav.

Oh yeah and the bike is not good.

'Our worthless lives', you are blatantly trying to be the big man here as were all f**king worthless, and you're not?

are you trying be a big man and verbal harrass??

if any of you lot who are throwing abuse mature enough you would all know to just your mouths....its called commen sense...use it, becasue 1 day i mite even save your worthless lifes....

Ask yourself, who giving all the abuse?

That is common sense

Edited by afroman

what schoold did you go to then?? private??

because education there is f**k loads higher then your average school ?

so if perfect grammar and spelling means you will die i would rather die....

so then im f**kin the forum system and using my own.....

ave fun replyin 2 dis ye.....

what schoold did you go to then?? private??

because education there is f**k loads higher then your average school ?

so if perfect grammar and spelling means you will die i would rather die....

so then im f**kin the forum system and using my own.....

ave fun replyin 2 dis ye.....

u iz wel guna get blocked yo innit lmzfaofrm!!1!!111!!!!1!!!

right leve it at that can eney 1 tell me why i cant log in useing fire fox ?

sorry but its gust wen piple say your not dyslexic its gust a bit rude i wich i wozent but i dont cair lol cuz i can do a lote more than most piple in a work shop then in a office and thats the way id like it to stay

I think you've got it all wrong mate, I didnt say you were'nt dyslexic

they asked you to use the spell check, which you still aren't

and yeh riding would be the better option

Edited by afroman