Saturday Ogwen! Sunday Rhyl! 28th+29th!

PaRtZ

Ive had the great fortune of another saturday off, and as everyone loves saturdays I think its about time we all got together and rode wales. I was thinking if we want street we can go to rhyl and if we want natural we can go to lake ogwen :)

Whos in? :) Im pretty confident the rest of the guys round here will be :)

Edited by PaRtZ

Hmmm tempting, only problem being that its a 7-8hr round trip lol :unsure:

Gooo onnn im sure you could sleep in the uni somwhere :P

Beasty... unless something crops up or the weather is gash I will most likely be there with Stan and Ali :)

Edit: Rocks *** :P

OK if its good weather we're going to ogwen, i know that'll please Stan + Ali. Although its tempting in the wet too :P

I can do that too :)

BTW Ali + adam, the two kids who apparently phone you up all the time (alex + jamie. Their mum thought ali was Ali G?)....they dont know this happening yet, want me to tell em? :P

sleep in cars? I dont mind taking my 4 man tent (its waterproof dont worry) if people do wanna camp in luxury :P

but yeah id sleep in my car :D couple of others can fit in too lol

And will I think if we ride rhyl on saturday, and then drive to bangor we can go out on bangor SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!! and then ride ogwen sunday (Y)

Fittest plan I've had for ages! And yeah I think tom should let us all in :)

sleeping in cars is gay, and iv done too much of it recently, are there any travel lodges down there?. i want some proper beds :Plol

EDIT: fook that, 56quid a night in bangor!!!!

Edited by wad

saturday ogwen sunday rhyl!!!! i have spaces for bout 4 peeps at mine but working saturday till 11. i really wanna ride rhyl!!! let us know, if i have time i could buy a few crates..... im thinking drinking fines for talking about trials!! haha always works.....