Mike Hayes.

squince

Hey All,

Made my Video 3 last week, was going to leave it to get more clips etc, But Ive left it quite short. Hopefully you will all still enjoy it.

Should be my last Mod video as im moving up to stock shortly.

Cheers,

Mike. ( On Brothers Acount )

Sorry its on youtube but I cant be botherd with uploading etc.

Edited by squince

Someones gettin good :).I saw this on youtube the other day mike. We will get a ride goin soon mite come notts or summert.

Cheers Pal! Yeah gonna have to do that, why not come satuday, Few going and Im getting my stock B)

Im sure that sidehop in leeds is only 43-44 or something, but you got 7 pallets aaaaaaages ago? which is 45 or something? just seems abit weird like you wasnt pushing yourself, but anyway vid was well good, loved it :D, cant wait to see you ont stock.

Matxxxx

Im sure that sidehop in leeds is only 43-44 or something, but you got 7 pallets aaaaaaages ago? which is 45 or something? just seems abit weird like you wasnt pushing yourself, but anyway vid was well good, loved it :D, cant wait to see you ont stock.

Matxxxx

Yeah was Small than my usall sidehop, I had like 2-3 more to put in But they Never got sent over Msn so I couldnt be botherd with the hassle And they were bigger!

Haha Anyway cheers for the comment mate, And Ill bring out a lil stock vid next week, I get the bike monday :D

Mike.

Beast Mike, shame you couldn't properly finish the video with the clips from Brum on that ride (N)

Anyway, the clips that were in there were mint and all the best when you move to stock (Y)

Max...:)

Thanks alot Mate! It will be back to square one on stock, but should be rate :P

Was alright.

HAHA... Just kidding :P .

Good vid, lad. Amazing riding and nice tune :) .

I thought you might have switched between normal speed and slow-mo a bit to much within the clips themselves but that's no biggy (Y) ...

And, by the way, that college drop gap is probabaly the nicest thing i've ever seen you do; it looks proper amazing!

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

very impressed mike...not seen you ride since the last time i saw you in sheff and that was agessssss ago youve got loads better.....maybe see you soon im working on getting another bike after mi new car..hopefuly wont be too long now.

well done mate really good :D

christof