Cant Belive My Eyes

dave33

DONT DO INTERNET SHOPPING WITH SUPERCYCLES, always on the phone i have had ace service from supercycles all the time just use the phone to do the deal, which i do with tartybikes too, nice to have chat, any ways tartybikes deffo better for product selection and alot more knowlegable but if you want to skimp on a fiver go to supercycles, they are 1st class next day delivery whenever i order my chains, and other parts in the past. stupid topic, i dont know why im replying

EDIT: :angry: hehe

Edited by speedyjustice

it's probably not what they really charge - they don't seem to update the site except to add new stuff

case in point ... blah

If you ring them up they're still only £49.99 ;)

If you ring up and said you saw an ebay auction going as a buy it now they also charge you the ebay price instead of the shop price.

The RRP is £55... not sure why the importer/distributor have them at less than that.

thats what i thought, was thinking they are selling different cheaper ones. im guessing they are a lower quality bar