Onza T-rex

little bmxer boy

That looks quite nice actually! well done mate.

But..... dont spray the cranks or stem white, especially the cranks 'cause the paint will come right off within 2 secs!

also, i cant remember who it was but someone on here stripped there t-rex frame down to silver and it looked a lot better, so maybe give that a try? If it looks shite then spray it white, ha rhymes a treat!

that looks good for a t rex

Whats that supose to mean you say it as if its a da bomb or something. It may not be deng ect but trexs are strong as fook with a great geometry a alround good frame. I think some people forget they are a 250quid frame because its a onza frame

Anyway bike looks sweet,if you was thinking of moving mod so you could throw bike round better ect why dont you buy a new frame instead (if u have the money) but a shorter one as trexs arnt the shortest really.

I wouldnt advise spraying the cranks as when your foot rubs the white will go horrible colour aswell as half the paint scratching off form hitting cranks. And also the paint wont stick amazingly well to the chrome i shouldnt think.

Edited by andy h

also, i cant remember who it was but someone on here stripped there t-rex frame down to silver and it looked a lot better, so maybe give that a try?

pict0206smallnr0.jpg

Theres mine, though plenty of people strip them to silver. They look much better without the tacky, childish flames.

Carbon bars, super pro burns, RB lever, 07 pro2 :D