Adamant A1 With Tensiles!

D a n n y. . .

the mounts offer inwards adjustment, so the slaves will be closer to the rim and away from the crank arm. of course it may require filing down of pads, or a narrower rim.

Guy if your giving advice make sure you know what your on about. People are not made of money. If that person was to go out/stay in and some tesile offsets that would be a waste of money cos you told him.

tensile offsets provide yuo with an oppurtunity to have a wider rim not a thinner rim, the normal mount can accommodate

that. My rant over..

Guy if your giving advice make sure you know what your on about. People are not made of money. If that person was to go out/stay in and some tesile offsets that would be a waste of money cos you told him.

tensile offsets provide yuo with an oppurtunity to have a wider rim not a thinner rim, the normal mount can accommodate

that. My rant over..

they work both ways, i have a set, my friend is using them so his pads will hit his d521.

I had to do this with my cranks, however they were pants being Onza Musclemans (broke some burns then got these for a quick fix)

If you can return them I would and get some echo cranks, they have 5mm more bend in them so they clear the calipers a lot better. I have not had a single problem with my CNCd echo cranks, cant fault them at all.

Ok, fair point about most BBs on the market being 68/73mm.

I was thinking more of what may/should come in the future. The Vario Styx uses a 100mm BB, many DH frames use 83mm BBs - why not more trials frames.

Many manufacturers now use external bearings on their BBs, why not change the size of the shell altogether to something that clears the calipers/chainstays and fits the bearings inside?

I know I'm thinking of an ideal world and that all the stuff we use has been adapted from standard stuff but if Echo and Shimano are prepared to develop externally bearinged BBs then why not change the size of the shell. Its not like there isn't enough trials specific stuff on the market already - a funny BB size shouldn't worry us.

Basically, what I'm saying is what we are currently using is not up to the job in hand otherwise everyone would still be using square taper.