Why Sell Stuff So Cheap...?

robb_o

bit pointless.

if you have no need for it you may aswell sell it. you obviously have never learned the value of money and probably had mummy and daddy pay for everything.

EDIT: ok, your 23 bit different. you are probably earning far more money that the majority of us so dont really give a shit about 5ers here and there, but for some of us, its the difference between new parts of not.

Edited by ash-kennard

bit pointless.

if you have no need for it you may aswell sell it. you obviously have never learned the value of money and probably had mummy and daddy pay for everything.

Quite the opposite.

I rarely used to get pocket money, started working at 14 and started paying rent the day i turned 16.

I've worked incredibly hard to get where I am today thanks.

So you are therefore incredibly wrong in your assumptions.

i was editing just as you were writing that unfortunately. heres the edit

EDIT: ok, your 23 bit different. you are probably earning far more money that the majority of us so dont really give a shit about 5ers here and there, but for some of us, its the difference between new parts of not.

Im sure most people will have found out that when you spend little bits of money such as fiver here and fiver there with out thinking just because its a fiver, it starts to mount up and becomes a fair size of money. Its the same with selling, and alot of people have to sell arms and legs to get parts, money doesnt come easy to some of us so every pound counts.

I suppose the thing that set me off was seeing that someone was selling some rim tape for 50p lol.

they was proberly selling that as they thought it might be of some use to someone who was desperate or something and not selling it for the 50p because it would cost that to send it.

Im sure most people will have found out that when you spend little bits of money such as fiver here and fiver there with out thinking just because its a fiver, it starts to mount up and becomes a fair size of money. Its the same with selling, and alot of people have to sell arms and legs to get parts, money doesnt come easy to some of us so every pound counts.

they was proberly selling that as they thought it might be of some use to someone who was desperate or something and not selling it for the 50p because it would cost that to send it.

if someone was desprate they would use rimtape u gayboy haha. love you really mwahxx

I suppose the thing that set me off was seeing that someone was selling some rim tape for 50p lol.

Yeah that was me who was selling the rim tape - I was selling it for 50p as thats how much it would cost to send it - as it could be useful to someone else rather than just throwing it away