Throwing Your Bike When You Cant Do Something Or Break Something (does

MikeyTrials

Hey guys! do you know when you are doing something really easy then your magura hose bursts then you throw your bike because you are really mad because it is such an easy trick.

Or is it so much easier to go home and fix it because throwing your bike might break something you dont have!

Hmmm?

bye!

Edited by MikeyTrials

Can you imagine how much of a giant nobber you must look if, because you can't do something or fix something you throw your bike instead of getting on with life and sorting it out. You must look like a total, total, massive lump of bellcheese.

If you're infuriated to the point where damaging your own gear becomes immaterial, I'd say you're past caring what people think of you, and they should be of a mind to ignore outbursts like that.

Some seem to have this idea that trials riders should be cold, calculated and super-mature. No wonder we have bugger all in the way of characters.

oh my god reminds me of a ride on tuesday.........some guy broke my cross over .........i was so angry i picked my bike up and thrw it ayt least 2o feet across and 8 feet up.........broke my rear maggie in half

(SP?)

Because that was clever, surly if someones broke something and your pissed of, checking your bike and causing more damage doesn't seem to make sense?

Me and Ryan used to chuck our bikes all the time, now we just think its stupid, why damage something because you can't do something, at the same time looking like a sore looser?

But as already said, its your bike to damage, you're just an idiot if you do.

HEY EVERYONE! Mikey is refering to my stupid actions today, when my stuuuupid maggie burst, I simple tryed a side hop on to a trialer, but as i wnet up it burst and I sliped, and I hurt my leg, I was a wee bit p*ssed off! because my bike ahs been braking a lot latley! lol

Mikey you getting some Johny love tomorrow, you know what I mean!

lol

Johny OUT!

I usually make a lot of noise, the only abuse I have ever inflicted on my bike was to bounce the tyres down a bit to hard after a failed japslap attempt. I apologised profusely to it.

I do get some funny looks though:

"AHHHHHHH, The pedalzzzz, and the shinzzz, and the f**kING BLOOD, AHHHHHH, TWATTTTTTT! Stupid f**kING SKIN, WHY ARE YOU SO f**kING SOFT AND GAY!"

HEY EVERYONE! Mikey is refering to my stupid actions today, when my stuuuupid maggie burst, I simple tryed a side hop on to a trialer, but as i wnet up it burst and I sliped, and I hurt my leg, I was a wee bit p*ssed off! because my bike ahs been braking a lot latley! lol

Mikey you getting some Johny love tomorrow, you know what I mean!

lol

Johny OUT!

Nooo i hate johny love

ok what ever but go for the right one the left is sore

Mikey!

If you throw your bike because its broken/you can't do something, you ARE a f**ktard.

I throw it on the grass, so it would brake! lol Im not ''f**ktard''!

Johny

Nooo i hate johny love

ok what ever but go for the right one the left is sore

Mikey!

Mikey, im going for both! lol

I will be riding my freeride bike tomorrow until the brake arrives! lol

I usually make a lot of noise, the only abuse I have ever inflicted on my bike was to bounce the tyres down a bit to hard after a failed japslap attempt. I apologised profusely to it.

I do get some funny looks though:

"AHHHHHHH, The pedalzzzz, and the shinzzz, and the f**kING BLOOD, AHHHHHH, TWATTTTTTT! Stupid f**kING SKIN, WHY ARE YOU SO f**kING SOFT AND GAY!"

I normaly do that, but I shout abuse at Mikey(the guy who started this topic) because its normaly his fault, he gets in the way, and his hair blinds me!

Edited by JohnyTrials

I throw it on the grass, so it would brake! lol Im not ''f**ktard''!

Johny

Mikey, im going for both! lol

I will be riding my freeride bike tomorrow until the brake arrives! lol

why not we could go in for it?

right or i am not coming out

Mikey!