Gcse Exam Results.... Look In =]

Alan

Ive finished my maths ,english,science and geography in year 10 hope i do good im not really shitting it cos i can just retake the whole year in year 11

if i fail , but im confident ive passed maths,science,and geography , just english :|.

a bit bithered about mine to!

I need to get c+ in english and another few subjects, as long as i cen get into my course i am happy.

Like Zayne Low said, its all done now so no point worrying :) ##So we can go in at around 10... or 11?

I'm going up the school at half 10, If doors don't open til 11 ill just chat with people.

Hope for the best expect the worst.

After all, It's not what you know its who you know.....

Best start seeing who i know then :P

I'm so nervous, even though i am already in the course I'm doing. i just want to come out with something good for all the years at school. And its quite important we do well as a year at my school, last year my school got put into special measures by OFSTED, the OFSTED report mentioned teaching and learning to be bad, so the fate of the school relies on this year exam results and next years exam results as a school that has been in special measures for two years is very likely to get shut down, apparently......so tomorrow could be fun :P

Did he f**k :P

Well...he probably did. Just not on the RE one. I watched him write his name on the front. Close the book. And go to sleep.

lol!

Haha quality I don't think any employees would be bothered about him missing a RE grade though..I Imagen it is completely worthless..I may be very wrong though..

Did he f**k :P

Well...he probably did. Just not on the RE one. I watched him write his name on the front. Close the book. And go to sleep.

lol!

Haha quality I don't think any employees would be bothered about him missing a RE grade though..I Imagen it is completely worthless..I may be very wrong though..

Just realized there is only 10 hours till I can get mine...holy f**k

9:30..I really need to start thinking about going to bed..but it ain't going to happen..

I wish I knew I would feel like this before the exams started..I might have been a little more bothered. I just know what ever I get I could have done so much better. I need B's in what ever subjects I want to do next year to get back+nothing less than C so it is going to be tight