Re-edit Video 1

Adam_Errrr

I wouldn't really call that trials thats like messing about on a jump bike copying trials!

and music that was just awful!

Woody

thats what i thought. was the music surposed to be funny :S ok riding though, you've got a streety sort of style. i would say get a new song on it, and make it a little longer and it could be a good video (Y)

I wouldn't really call that trials thats like messing about on a jump bike copying trials!

What are you chatting about? your all so stuck up! just becuase his bike isnt long low and silver and costs 1800pounds which his mummy and daddy paid for them. Hes riding rocks and looks like hes having fun so whats the problem with that?

Some people make videos for themselves becuase they enjoy riding and editing and having fun, no just becuase there all like "hey im a little c**t sponser me" grrrrr..... good vid man keep up enjoying yourself and still being far too immature :P

Edited by Simpson

What are you chatting about? your all so stuck up! just becuase his bike isnt long low and silver and costs 1800pounds which his mummy and daddy paid for them. Hes riding rocks and looks like hes having fun so whats the problem with that?

Some people make videos for themselves becuase they enjoy riding and editing and having fun, no just becuase there all like "hey im a little c**t sponser me" grrrrr..... good vid man keep up enjoying yourself and still being far too immature :P

some one has got to tell him straight !