New Bike

hi recently just descovered trials and deciding to buy one, have been browsing the onzas and found 2 i like (t-bird, t-vee) i was wandering if anyone knows of other brands like koxx or echo with any other decent bike, £350- atm.

Onza are as cheap as you're gonna get. Might be able to get a relatively cheap spec second hand biek thoguh, as IMO, T-birds + T-Vees are a bit shitty.

Onza are as cheap as you're gonna get. Might be able to get a relatively cheap spec second hand biek thoguh, as IMO, T-birds + T-Vees are a bit shitty.

good for a beginner though, even got a front disc, are missions worth a look or are they even shitter (sound shitter anyway)

Edited by cw00

i started out on an onza t-vee. but mine was pretty awsome for a t-vee ^_^ but i rekon if you keep your eyes out on ebay you could pick up something a bit better in your price range, something like an onza t-mag etc. hope i helped (Y)

There you are. Tilt the bars back to where they should be and you have yourself a bargain.

f**k, even I'm tempted

What makes you so tempted, also im 15 and can do all the basic stuff atm E.G endo, wheelie. how long do u reckon will it take me to start propaply doing tricks and any tips welcomed

i personnally would get one from ebay 2nd hand because you can get a half decent monty for around £200 on there normally

yea i have been looking on ebay but nowadays you either get something crap or something decent for ££££ and you rarely never seem to get something decent

What makes you so tempted, also im 15 and can do all the basic stuff atm E.G endo, wheelie. how long do u reckon will it take me to start propaply doing tricks and any tips welcomed

The fact that the bike is 99p with no reserve. Good spares bike, hell, good spare bike. Seriously, for 99p your are getting a lot.

Personally i would try and get a second hand bike to start as everyone ruins there first bike, AS long as it has good brakes and is fairly solid you can't go wrong. Alsong bare in mind the length of the wheel base. Going for some thing long i.e 1030 wheel base would be a bad move starting out imo. Something like a old monty would be ideal

it not all about the model and 1st hand, it doesnt matter what it is bacause you are just starting like me :). after about 4-5 months it will be *beep* and you will be better and want a new bike. so you might aswell buy a 2nd hand bike like 05-06 model and save abit of money and buy a new bike when you are ready.

Tom.