Colour Scheme

Marky_J

To get your t-pro to look like that czar will require a lot of work. I don't no if you are planning to strip the paint and re-spray yourself, but from my experience me and a friend nitro morsed a t-pro then re-sprayed it and the finished look was pretty gash. I wished i hadn't bothered. But if you are getting it done professionally and have sufficient money to spend on coloured components to match then go for it, I think it will look good.

Edited by Ticker

To get your t-pro to look like that czar will require a lot of work. I don't no if you are planning to strip the paint and re-spray yourself, but from my experience me and a friend nitro morsed a t-pro then re-sprayed it and the finished look was pretty gash. I wished i hadn't bothered. But if you are getting it done professionally and have sufficient money to spend on coloured components to match then go for it, I think it will look good.

WORK? hell no, just get some car spray stuff from halfords and follow the back of the can, sorted (Y)

cost you £30 tops, has a damn good finish too

WORK? hell no, just get some car spray stuff from halfords and follow the back of the can, sorted (Y)

cost you £30 tops, has a damn good finish too

Its what i'm doing. Just sand it down...get some primer..and the colour spray you want (Y) sorted. And laquer(sp?)

I've always been partial to silver with red components on trials bikes. So long as its not too much red.

The Czar looks nice (nut case for running a BB5 on the back) but you'd be surprised how nice black and white looks!?

I'll have a Czar sometime in the next month, mostly black components, otherwise silver... Looks really nice. I find people get sick of brightly coloured components very quickly. Tarty Dave's Czar is really nice, kept it simple, but put fluro rims on it.

Anyway I'll stop rambling about Czars now...

must colour schemes have been done now but you gotta do the right parts so it dont look over the top, i still love phill kings GU its all silver but has red bars and rims think its lovely

for my next bike im going to be doing black and white will look pimp when done

My ko is silver and blue, looks well nice imo. A lot of people seem to go with blue though. If i could have a new bike i would go completely black with a silver or white frame. Possibly fluo rims though :P

Edited by mods

i have a standard onza t poo at the moment but im thinking of painting it i was thinkin white with blue components

like this just colour wise

3955508054a5201711960l.jpg

what you think?????????

looks very nice my trials bike is silver and bule that looks very nice to