Money

froggy

Sell drugs... take pennies out of a wishing well... make a site with lots of links.... get a paper round.... copy dvds and sell them.... sell drugs... dont forget to mix the drugs with lots of stuff.... do over time... sell your mobile phone... do what pikeys do

That stuffs gold.

• 2 weeks later...
sell gold on runescape (I'm serious) my friend makes 20quid a day doing it :S

Nooo don't do that, the ban rate for auto-mining and real world training has increased to 100's a day you will get caught at some point then that nice shinny account you've played 100-hours PT on, that can make you about a mill every 2 hours (and may i add a mill goes for £5 roughly on ebay now due to the amount of people selling) goes kaput.

I know this because i looked into selling RS money because the people who were doing it a while ago could make about £15 a mill meaning £7.50 an hour and the really really good players who were really good merchants could make a mill in an hour.

[/life-story]

Are those form filling website any-good were they pay you a 10er to fill out an online form?

Edited by RR_Trials