Hello Everyone :)

recoil

im just sayign hi n glad to b apart of this forum

i did have a trials noting great btu was still learning (mission prodigy) but it got stolen :(

so ill b bk soon 4 sure :Plol

i live in gillingham(medway) but currently lookin to move to the ramsgate/margate area :D

Recoil

• 2 weeks later...

Little tip, one moderator said recently that they wouldn't validate anyone unless they used spelled well and used grammer. Spelling doesn't have to be 100% correct, everyone makes mistakes, but the real test is to see if the person uses capital letters at the beginning of each sentence. It doesn't take much effort and everyone can understand that basic rule, it just shows that they are making the effort to make sure that there posts read better.

God people stop fighting ... Sorry about the txt talk it just comes as a natrual thing for me sometimes :D but ill stop that to be apart of the great forum.

And Marky_J

you mean like by hempstead valley? if so yes i will get in touch but i need another trials bike.

God people stop fighting ... Sorry about the txt talk it just comes as a natrual thing for me sometimes :D but ill stop that to be apart of the great forum.

And Marky_J

you mean like by hempstead valley? if so yes i will get in touch but i need another trials bike.

yes mate i do mean hempstead valley as in hempstead, my bro posted up our email addies so get in touch mate

Edited by Marky_J

Hi mate you should sort your spelling out if you want people to read your posts or to get validated, i was in gillingham yesterday on my cousins boat and we went up the medway and we went to margate and then we run out of diesel at queens borough then we managed to get some from the petrol garage well lets get back to the topic, have fun on the site.

I know why they want us to use the spell check. Wel I dont realy but I think its for these old farts that read the forum who dont understand the writing wel thats what I think anyway.

oo welcome to the forum mate brill forum even though i've just registered lot of info and help on here

Who would that be?

Adam.