Ben Lazenby Video 1 !

Danny Swindlehurst

according to danny kearns and jonny mc its me (danny swindlehurst)riding this video instead of ben (witch is aload of bullsh*t)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgflK69VHs

theres a link to the video

for the people who have road with me and ben before ,will no we are to sepprate riders with diffrent styles

but mr danny kearns and jonny mc think its me riding instead of ben :S just because i have the same shoes and top as ben and i have been tryin to get him a sponsor buy only editin his video for him :S.

but ive only road with ben once and that was at leeds ,and for the people who were on that ride. ie. monks,abdab,deonn etc were there on that day wathed me filmin ben... so you can even ask them, plus deonn and monks watched him do the wheelswop at 1:32 ish new it was him cause i was filmin.

thats the storey so far... dont no were they got this idea from... cause im not sad like that...any way i have the fotage from that day if they really want me to prove it to them..who would think i would change my cloths over just to look like ben in abit of footage lol

sorry to waste your time people

they are arguin wie me over msn...i no its abit silly to argue about sommet small

danny xx

I was in leeds with both of them when most of them clips were filmed, and i helped film, danny kearns is jealous thats all lol, and befre u come back with some stupid comment, im not interetested in what u say at all.

Matx

I was in leeds with both of them when most of them clips were filmed, and i helped film, danny kearns is jealous thats all lol, and befre u come back with some stupid comment, im not interetested in what u say at all.

Matx

blatantly obvious Danny swindle told you put that and anyways. Im jelous of Lazenbey ? LMao. Well should i say "Danny Lazenbey"

Danny.

You cannot see as well in the youtube link, please put up a downloadable link plase (Y)

I agree fully with Danny K

Its not like this "something small" though, I'm looking for a sponsor myself, and I was told by mr heatsink the team was full, good to see theres room on the team for fakes and cheaters though eh ;)

You cannot see as well in the youtube link, please put up a downloadable link plase (Y)

I agree fully with Danny K

Its not like this "something small" though, I'm looking for a sponsor myself, and I was told by mr heatsink the team was full, good to see theres room on the team for fakes and cheaters though eh ;)

[/you two are abit perfetic like... mat smith were on that ride and i think he saw and he made that video were i do the play huse gap i am wearin compleatly diffrent cloths that ben :S

People. Im not going to write everything that is wrong. But watch the video a few times and very VERY carefully.

Might help if you watch a couple of dannys vids aswell.

Danny.

iv rode with ben loads of times his a really good mate of mine and in the video it is deffinatly him in it!

Reasons why:

Ben l is like 6ft and danny s is like 5ft odd (small) lol

both have totally different styles of riding

just because danny edited the doesn't mean its him?

blatantly obvious Danny swindle told you put that and anyways. Im jelous of Lazenbey ? LMao. Well should i say "Danny Lazenbey"

Danny.

Hahahaha proove that? im not even talking to danny, he hasnt told me to do anything, cos its the truth? do you want some of my footage aswell to prove that they are not the same people? lmao you complete f**ktard.

Matx

you two are abit perfetic like... mat smith were on that ride and i think he saw and he made that video were i do the play huse gap i am wearin compleatly diffrent cloths that ben :S

Hold on. Were not discussing one clip here. This is an entire video were discussing.

Danny.

Hahahaha proove that? im not even talking to danny, he hasnt told me to do anything, cos its the truth? do you want some of my footage aswell to prove that they are not the same people? lmao you complete f**ktard.

Matx

My new video will prove everything.

Danny.

Hold on. Were not discussing one clip here. This is an entire video were discussing.

Danny.

Danny.

3" sidehops *** ?

Right, bigez_91... thats why we think that danny is in the vid, at different times during the vid the person seems to change, shape, height and style (Y)

maybe because bens gettin better :S his style has changed alot since he has started and that video has been shot over like 6 mounths

the only thig that changes anol is the helmet witch is WAYNIOS ! witch he can account for that son !

Danny.

Danny.

Your vids gonna proove what? how every companys gonna laugh at you? zoobike.com hahaha.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Matx

10ft drop gaps, 45"pedal ups to front, 10ft drops, 46" sides, 42" backwheels, road rail sidehop overs, wheelswapping rails ;)

Danny.

And that tartybike sponsorship? lolage

Matx

Edited by Mat Smith

3" sidehops *** ?

maybe because bens gettin better :S his style has changed alot since he has started and that video has been shot over like 6 mounths

the only thig that changes anol is the helmet witch is WAYNIOS ! witch he can account for that son !

Your vids gonna proove what? how every companys gonna laugh at you? zoobike.com hahaha.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Matx

Proves much does it ? Doesn't say that Ben And Danny didn't ride leeds on there own together at some other point. If these two have only ridden together once. Why is some of the vid shot in kendal where danny lives. Ben isnt going ride Kendal without Danny ;)

Danny.

Proves much does it ? Doesn't say that Ben And Danny didn't ride leeds on there own together at some other point. If these two have only ridden together once. Why is some of the vid shot in kendal where danny lives. Ben isnt going ride Kendal without Danny ;)

Danny.

he hasnt been to kendal in his life u want my mum to come on here or sommet ?

i dont wanna argue with anyone but i no what u mean about the height because some clips are fisheye and some arnt and makes him look small or big and for the style i dont think any of them are different?

ben l is more croached over his bars and if anyone has seen danny s vid 3 where his on adamant 26" u can see that he is more straight up on his bike