Ben Lazenby Video 1 !

Danny Swindlehurst

It's allmost like they both realised that if they keep getting on as they were that they'd seriously risk their chances of sponsorship. With a bit of luck this topic won't get cosed until tomorrow afternoon at least and by that stage any prospective sponsors will have seen what's gone on.

To be fair, i pointed out that the only way it would end half decently would be if they made an honest and meaningful apology.

Seems people are now slating them for that too :(

I agree, but i'd loved to have seen your name there :(

Ha ha, I wouldn't :(

That's probobly because it hasn't even come from them, anyone who's been here as long as them knows you don't talk shit, and so they know to do what you advise. Johnny's apology suggest's to me that the way he conduct's himself on the forum isn't what he's really like( as in what he has wrote today is what he really thinks, usually he would 'have the sense' to tone it down somewhat.)

I came across this while looking around too, I think it is quite fitting for anyone who actually cares about wether or not that person in that vid is whoever they are

http://www.yourallgay.com/

10ft drop gaps, 45"pedal ups to front, 10ft drops, 46" sides, 42" backwheels, road rail sidehop overs, wheelswapping rails ;)

Danny.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

NO one cares

Edit: feel abit harsh on danny It just seems pointless in saying that :)

How many will say it to my face then ?

Danny.

Danny.k the forum hard nut lmfao also

Any ways i could be bothered yo read the whole topic, This is a trials forum not a bitch about each other forum. most pointless topic i have seen in a very very long time.

was funny for about 50 secs :)

So right me and jonny mc are having babies well good becuase hes a sex god yeah :)

Edited by koxx 20" 26" rider

lmao at all of you,I mean come on..seriously...You'd think deng or general sponsors would really give a shit about all this?

This topics is about as useless as a chocolate fireguard

Iam off to bed

this is nickyw speaking anyway

Edited by clarkytrials

Holy Crap.

Stop bitching bout silly little things. life is way to short.

You say he looks different in some of the clips, but thats because he has baggy jeans on in some of it making him look bigger and skinny jeans in some making him look thinner and taller.

If you wana get sponsored so bad, ride more and come on tf less getting good enough to get sponsored?

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special peoples games, even if you win, your still a retard

Steve

Took the fun out of it right away. i was speaking to The Tart yesterday about when you used to ride about on a 14 inch jump frame and life seemed soooo good. "Sponsorship" gets mentioned.i'm not saying every person is in this category but it seems like the younger ones who have to be sooooo competitive to the point of bad mouthing each other. I wish that we could all get the hell along but it just doesnt seem that way does it.

my 2 p worth.

Craig

my 2 p worth.

I understand that for some people trials is only fun if there constantly pushing thereselves 110% and pushing the limits of thereselves and their bikes... But for me trials is about going out with mates having a laugh and enjoying a day out away from all your other mates and any troubles at home and any girl problems you know you can totally forget about it for 6-9 hours and come home and sleep well. I cant stand people bitching on rides as that just makes me angry.... I've gone home before because all the riders had their handbags out for each other. Just chill guys, you will probably end up having to go on rides with each other, and usually people are a million times more safe than they are on TF. So don't get bitchy and just enjoy riding (Y)

And as for this, i do think Jonny_mc is usually pretty sound but man i wouldnt get that worryed even if there is some clips of another rider, they'd only be cheating thereselves and be so pathetic....

A lot of very immature stuff going on in here, and it's just making the whole lot of you look like tools.

f**k it i say leave it open this is quality.

i was bored until now! :lol:

I wish I could, it's amused me at work today.

Is this going stop ?

Danny.

Yes. Now.