What Bikes Do You Hate?

Onza-rider

Whats wrong with onzas ? most of them are created as begginer bikes. And frames like the t-pro and t-comp are really nice.

even da bombs arent bad if set up and maintained well, thats what i started out on and it was good.

I hate the ashton mod because its just awkward and gay but that could just be the one i rode!

mike D :shifty:

Adamant A3's there soo boring and ugly.

Adam :)

shut up adamant a3's are the nuts, wat bike do u have then!

You sir need to learn that everybody has a different opinion.

Oh by the way sir, the monty 221 ti 07 was biketrial world championship winner 2006 care to call them wank now?

Adam :)

i would stil call the monty ti wank!

This topic is so shit, people calling people stupid for not liking a bike.

People are such morons, i really do worry for English society if Pre-Members is anything from the slice of the growing population of this island.

Bit of a pointless topic, but meh.

I don't like Onza's usually, although they provide decent bikes at low prices.

I hate Monty's, Da Bumbs, Missions, Saracens, Shoguns and stocks in general. I know people are going to disagree with me on the stock bit, but I really can't stand riding them. Maybe that will change when I get bigger. Who knows.

Whats wrong with onzas ? most of them are created as begginer bikes. And frames like the t-pro and t-comp are really nice.

even da bombs arent bad if set up and maintained well, thats what i started out on and it was good.

I hate the ashton mod because its just awkward and gay but that could just be the one i rode!

mike D :shifty:

I agree with you on the Onza deal. They are great bikes. I just don't like the one I ride. The bike that I hate the looks of are the 08' Monty Kamel and the Onza T-Vee. The old T-Birds suck as well, they weigh like 50 pounds or something! I got beat by a dude riding one at my last event!

This topic is so shit, people calling people stupid for not liking a bike.

People are such morons, i really do worry for English society if Pre-Members is anything from the slice of the growing population of this island.

I'm still unsure if that was sarcastic or not :huh:

how many deng frames do you see at the worlds...

Monty, koxx, ozonys, atomz, onza, vario, mbk are pretty much the only bikes seen at worlds, but think again, these are all european brands, they have the means and location to attract the best riders as they are all living in europe. Besides that I think Deng just isn't interested in having a couple competition riders riding for him.