Kenny Belaey

Felix

The first lap he hooked and cleaned that concrete tube section but this was the second lap and we knew that he had 3points less then giaccomo so it would be stupid to make a risc and i told him to dab and that made him win with 2P before giaccomo.

Nicest comp ever.

The first lap he hooked and cleaned that concrete tube section but this was the second lap and we knew that he had 3points less then giaccomo so it would be stupid to make a risc and i told him to dab and that made him win with 2P before giaccomo.

Nicest comp ever.

siiiick riding as normal from the kenny camp, think they were the semi section, so gutted i couldent make it, would have been sweet to ride the sections and the sand breaks your fall mostly!! lol

nice one for the win kenny, and nice one to dan b for 6'th, not an easy trial at all to even finish in the final is an achievement

rob

any one notice the cool ass pink tarty bikes tee shirt always in the way?

those things are everywhere now a days!! :-

Thought it was you, bled :P . Get any decent shots?

Nice find, by the way; it's nice to know he's still riding mega on the Monty :) ...

Cheers,

Joe.