Tom Folkes Aka Tom Trials?

Caleb

hi sorry caleb i did get it sorted for you got my mum to talk to his and she didnt no anyhting aobut a trade so its getting sorted i aplogise on his behalf and i hope that i dont egt asosiated with any of this because i have exclent feedback and me and you have traded happily before , anyway i aplogise and il keep at him for the rest of your stuff .

hi sorry caleb i did get it sorted for you got my mum to talk to his and she didnt no anyhting aobut a trade so its getting sorted i aplogise on his behalf and i hope that i dont egt asosiated with any of this because i have exclent feedback and me and you have traded happily before , anyway i aplogise and il keep at him for the rest of your stuff .

Yeah cheers would be appreciated, thanks for the help so far

What you missing Caleb?

he was meant to send a monty x lite stem, maxxis creepy crawler tyres and tubes too.

People like him make me not want to trade on here, it's a pisstake.

Blacklist him!

update caleb tom-trials is my cousin and i apologise on his behalf he is trying to get your stuff posted out and it is boxed up (Y) . you see the problem is he works from like 5 and gets home at 6-7 so hes sturgling to get to a post box , i will see if i can help him get the stuff to you asap .

Pathetic excuse. Lunch breaks? Someone else post it? Don't sell it in the first place?

Sorry, not a dig at you but that really is taking the piss.

People like him make me not want to trade on here, it's a pisstake.

Blacklist him!

Pathetic excuse. Lunch breaks? Someone else post it? Don't sell it in the first place?

Sorry, not a dig at you but that really is taking the piss.

yh your absoloutely right there i feel realy stupid because i had to get involved with all this and all i can say is im sorry for him i dont think he will be trading again but everyone feel free to trade with me :) .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hes been asking for your adress and the stuffs packed so thumbs up he should get it out soon i cant beleive its took him this long its realy anoyed me know , im relay sorry on his behalf caleb but he did say to me hes gonna try and make it up to u by sending u as mutch stuff as he can il ring him in a min and sort it .

ok, im not buying of this forum ever ever again, if i got pissed over like that i would of been down there and smashed there head in by now. seriously, cant be bothered to read the whole topic but hasnt it been like 2 months or sumat lol, well i hope you get your stuff in any case, and i garantee you still wouldnt have any of it if it wasnt for baseguy, big up baseguy (Y)

Edited by braintreetrials

ok, im not buying of this forum ever ever again, if i got pissed over like that i would of been down there and smashed there head in by now. seriously, cant be bothered to read the whole topic but hasnt it been like 2 months or sumat lol, well i hope you get your stuff in any case, and i garantee you still wouldnt have any of it if it wasnt for baseguy, big up baseguy (Y)

thanks man , i just feel abd aobut this because caleb is a good seller and buyer and me and him have doen perfect trades in the past and then tom does somat like this , i aknolege tom is busy at work and college but its no excuse (N)