Bt Raven 4.0?

The Stig

They are loverly frames, i had one for over year, geometry is around 1085, 380cs, 72deg HA, 690mm reach (mega long) and 10mm BB rise max....

I loved mine, for the time they were released the geometry was soooo good, still goot frames, i don't know of many dieing either.

Adam

They are loverly frames, i had one for over year, geometry is around 1085, 380cs, 72deg HA, 690mm reach (mega long) and 10mm BB rise max....

I loved mine, for the time they were released the geometry was soooo good, still goot frames, i don't know of many dieing either.

Adam

legend mate cleared that up nicely!! :D

your a total f**kwit. you really are. they look nothing alike and ride very differently

whoa arseface, thats just my opinion, looks a little alike in my opinion, and i didn't say anything about them riding the same did i? maybe your should read my f**king posts before you slate me you willy

love love xx

whoa arseface, thats just my opinion, looks a little alike in my opinion, and i didn't say anything about them riding the same did i? maybe your should read my f**king posts before you slate me you willy

love love xx

Alright calm down children So swap for a my vario only straight swap :(

love love xx

well ok then. all trials bikes look the same, theyve got no seat.

that is about as helpful a comment you left

Anyone no answer to my question about geo of a bt raven 5

It is fairly similar to the BT4 but i have a feeling that the head angle is not quite as steep anmd it has a little more bb rise, They are also realy nice frames, i have had one of them too :P

Adam

No point me making a new topic so will ask on this one, Anyone no the full geo of a bt raven 5 includeing weight?

Head angle: 71 degrees

Wheelbase: 1080 mm

BB height: +12 mm with 420 mm fork

Chainstays: 375 mm

Seat tube: 170 mm

BB shell: 68 mm

Headtube length: 100 mm

Color: white or black

Weight: 2100 g

Voila :)

Head angle: 71 degrees

Wheelbase: 1080 mm

BB height: +12 mm with 420 mm fork

Chainstays: 375 mm

Seat tube: 170 mm

BB shell: 68 mm

Headtube length: 100 mm

Color: white or black

Weight: 2100 g

Voila :)

I am pretty sure that the chainstays are not that short! deffinatly didn't feel it on my 5, i think they are 380, which would mean the wb was 1085 which is what mine came out as (Y)

Adam

I am pretty sure that the chainstays are not that short! deffinatly didn't feel it on my 5, i think they are 380, which would mean the wb was 1085 which is what mine came out as (Y)

Adam

Its strange because ive just got meself one and i had a levelboss with 380 chainstays before and i had to shorten the chain