Pallets...?

Sir_Hops_Alot

Industrial estates are the best as someone said above, just go and ask them if you can have them. They have to pay to get rid of them so they are only happy to give them out.

The blue ones (euro) palets are alot nicer, but usually the shop that has them is supposed to reuse/recycle them, so they arent usually willing to give them away. When i organised

a trials unicycle comp we borrowed a whole load of blue euro palets from Stans robinsons. They delivered them and took them away for free (helps to have a friend that works for them :P)

We went to costco near where i live and they said we arn't allowed to take any because they sell them on so we went back at night took 12 of them which took us about 2 hours to shift them to this other place, rode them for a couple of weeks then they got nicked off us. So i think the best thing to do is ride them while you are at the place or you will end up wasting a lot of time for nothing.