Good Vee Pads

mountian goat

Plazmatic CRVs! Others which are worth considering, not saying they are better or worse... (currently using)

Rocks (as mentioned)- Never used myself.

Heatsink (as mentioned)- Long lasting!

MOE- Fairly new release, never used.

Plaz V Flys- Smooth rims only. Used myself.

Coust- Worth a try, i imagen they could be better than Plazmatics, not used myself but wouldn't mind.. Wet weather use as well.

[edit] colours they come in...

Edited by eskimo

Rock greens.

Matt Rushton

They are amazing on smooth with a little tar, really bitey. I didnt find them to be that good with a grind unless it was really harsh, they didnt hold as good as my other pads and wear down quick. Also ripped the pads out of backing after 5min of riding one a pallet in back garden, tartyadam assured me this was only me who has done this so it isnt a problem.

Im using heatsink cousts and they are best pads so far, on a fresh grind they have plenty of bite and hold so amazing.

ive also used majic pad material in cnc backings, and they arnt to bitey really but have really great hold and bloody good pads in wet; i used them in competitions in wet muddy conditions and i was unbelieveable impressed as they still worked fairly good when my grind had gone and rim covered in mud. You can get material from mjcycles.

shite pads

dont work on smooth rim

need to use tar

on a grind their good for the first week, then they start wearing down stupidly quick

I found them great on a smooth with a little tar, you never going to have a smooth rim pad that is amazing and you dont need to use tar because then the pad would be spongey as fook. I wasnt impressed all that much with them on a grind though, ali c found his to be amazing on a grind apart form the wear rate.

I found them great on a smooth with a little tar, you never going to have a smooth rim pad that is amazing and you dont need to use tar because then the pad would be spongey as fook. I wasnt impressed all that much with them on a grind though, ali c found his to be amazing on a grind apart form the wear rate.

weird

my mate had them on a grind

and i can honestly say you could jump on the wheel(somehow)and they would not slip and my mate uses them on smooth and there savage.

When i used Plaz CRV's on my bmx they were solid and that was with one finger braking. And i was using a Magic break, which is a basic level U-brake.

And i'm currently using them on the front of my stock. They are that good it snapped my Deore vee off the mounts :lol:

I'm going to run them on the rear of my Megamo next.

As for Plaz and Moe pads check out trialsman. Click for link.

By the way, Ben is also cheaper.

So its either Plaz pads or Heatsink... Well which ones cheaper as i will be getting two.

Just spotted these, what you think? Kool Stop Pads

Those koolstop pads won't work very well at all.

If i were you I would get Plazamtic CRV's, I'm using them at the moment and they are immense on the rear (on a medium grind)

Or theres always the Heatsink Coust vee pads. I have used these before and I was really impressed by them, I'd say they are about the same power or bite as the Plazmatics but last a little bit longer. The Coust pads are also amazing in the wet, barely any change in power.

Edited by loser