Well Done Robbie

robster

This is a story the local paper ran about Robbie.

http://www.keighleynews.co.uk/sport/sportr...oung_robbie.php

I know he has been all alone this year so should have done well, but we are very proud of him so well done Robbie, good luck for next year.

Thanks to everybody who has helped us out this year.

Fred Savage.

Waynio

Air valley bikes.

And all who have helped with his riding.

Thanks agaain.

John.

Long may this success continue!

Congratulations to Robbie and you (Y)

I can appreciate the hard work that you must be putting in, and it's great to see Wayne and your other supporters giving their all.

All the best,

Steve

Yeh it kinda stinks that Waynio has been banned as he is all for the sport and bringing young tallent on through the ranks. :angry: We need more roll models likeWaynio, yes i agree he can be a little vocal at times but thats why we all love him as he has got a character unlike some.

I for one think his ban should be overturned, people have done far worse over the years and not been repremanded for it. :-

Thanks

JP

Yeh it kinda stinks that Waynio has been banned as he is all for the sport and bringing young tallent on through the ranks. :angry: We need more roll models likeWaynio, yes i agree he can be a little vocal at times but thats why we all love him as he has got a character unlike some.

I for one think his ban should be overturned, people have done far worse over the years and not been repremanded for it. :-

Thanks

JP

Yeah agreed, not his fult he is northen, we all love him how he is cant see whats peoples prob with him is! well done little nipper keep up the awsome riding!