Important .... This Memener

Ben b

HI . IM NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY . I PAYED LOIUS P < MEMBER NAME . £90 CHEQUE FOR A REAL WHEEL BUILT ON PROFILE HERES THE TOPIC.. CLICK HERE .. > HAVE A READ THROUGH AND SEE WHAT HE HAS SAID .

HE ISNT ANSWERING PHONE CALLS

REPLYING TO TXTS

OR TALKING ON MSN .

hE SAID HE WAS SENDING IT MONDAY OR TUESDAY THIS WEEK . IGF HE HAD TIME .. I HAVE A SAVED MSN CONVERSATION I CAN ALSO SHOW YOU . PLUS I WILL SOON HAVE BANK STAMENT OF MONEY GOING IN TO HIS BANK

I HAVE FULL PROOF OF THIS .

TRY TO GET HOLD OF HIM PLEASE . I DONT WANT TO BLACK LIST HIM AT ALL. I JUST WANT TO GET HOLD OF HIM SO I CAN HAVE MY GOODS HE SEEMED A NICE CHAP ON THE PHONE FIRST TIME .!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP SORT THIS OUT

IM ANNOYED .

THANKS BEN XX

Edited by Ben b

When did he receive the moneys? and its only tuesday !

my eyes are bleeding from your severe lack of lower case characters

sorry ash . umm he said he got it thurdays i think it was a quick talk on msn . umm he said il cash it friday . and send mon or tuesday even if its not cleard . and i phoned him a min ago and he hung up the a girl answerd

cheers ben

QUOTE(Ben b @ Oct 2 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry ash . umm he said he got it thurdays i think it was a quick talk on msn . umm he said il cash it friday . and send mon or tuesday even if its not cleard . and i phoned him a min ago and he hung up the a girl answerd

cheers ben

Damm.... f**king hell talk about dragging someones name through the mud! it takes 5-7days to clear a cheque.... he doesnt have to send it to you before its cleared as the money isnt actually in his bank account, its just pending and if your check bounced he would be f**ked.... damm.... its not like tarty its not next day delivery.....

OK . il wait just annoyed that he wont answer any calls or txts or msn . so he dosnt want to talk . so i got an idea he dosnt want to send it . im paranoid i think haha . well i wait . but the phone calls are being answed by friends and saying it not his n umber . Lol . i wait Cheers ben x

Edited by Ben b

QUOTE(Ben b @ Oct 2 2007, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK . il wait just annoyed that he wont answer any calls or txts or msn . so he dosnt want to talk . so i got an idea he dosnt want to send it . im paranoid i think haha . well i wait . but the phone calls are being answed by friends and saying it not his n umber . Lol . i wait Cheers ben x

well that doesn't sound to good....give it a day or two more, if nothing comes up can you get to his house? or anything like that?

well that doesn't sound to good....give it a day or two more, if nothing comes up can you get to his house? or anything like that?

yer if i reli want to il travel with father . but he might just be busy sorting it out so dont want to go full steam ahead aboiut it . and start acusing him of not sending it . im just saaying i cant get hold of him .. i trust the guy .. he seem fine .. nice lad . cheers ben .