My Youtube Video

jack_h

i just wasted like a 30 secs of my sad, pathetic life of critizing peoples videos and putting beginners down.

You sir are a TIT ! <_<

On the other hand, weldone mate. youl get better you just have to keep with it and practice and ignore people like him who try to put you down.

Edited by OnzaTvee23

Well done mate (Y) ,

I think more people should upload video's from when they very first start out ( sort of a riding diary ). There is nothing more discouraging than watching very polished video's with very good riding time and time again it just puts potentional newcomers off the sport ( thinking bloody hell I could never do that ) but we all got to start somewhere. Think about it. :huh: . And it dont help reading some of the nagitive replys within this thread.

The guy is still better than i was at his age.

Instead of bashing him, i just think he needs some direction.

What you are doing right now will get you nowhere. Stop rolling over stuff. Try to focus more on basic trials skills and put time/effort learning them.

Learn to trackstand, basic two-wheel hopping, rocking, pivots. Then go for backhops, pedalkicks, etc...

Use Internet resources. Search for them!!

Post videos to get advices on what you are doing wrong... not for showing off stuff you can do. Don't try to impress people if you don't have what it takes. If you were a skateboarder, you would be called a poser. And you don't want to be a poser(not very flattering). (N)

It's okay to be proud of your newly acquired skills but keep it for yourself. Use it to give you the confidence boost you need to go on to the next step. There's no need to post videos each time you've learned something new. It's pretty boring for the more advanced riders.

Avoid the obstacles for now. Stay still on flatland and practice 1 or 2 basic trick(s) at a time and don't quit until you get it done. (Y)

Hope it helps!!

Wish you good luck... and have fun!!!

Edited by neomember

that's very true and as for the why don't u just bmx, well its not every one's cup of tea. i done it for quite sometime and became rather good at it, on and off i rode trials but now im starting to dislike trials because of some peoples attatude to the sport. i ride with alot of better riders than myself and we pulled some old school vid's out the other day and where watching them, and yes they were like this chaps vid's but back then they were the best thing we had ever done.

so come on guys give this lad a brake and help him, not turn him away from trials.

Sorry I think blinked and missed the trials?

Dont mean to be harsh, but why dont you just ride bmx?

If he wanted to ride a bmx, he would be on the bmx forum asking for advice and showing his videos instead of the trials forum.

Edited by jandamna

Sorry I think blinked and missed the trials?

Dont mean to be harsh, but why dont you just ride bmx?

Shut up you mug!

Im sure if he wanted to ride bmx then he would have. Lets see one of your videos you willy!

just watched the new vid mate and keep it up.

I apologize for the shit i said before but your coming on!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

There are some right tight bastards that have replied in this topic. It takes a lot of balls to post a video up when you have just started and it doesn't help when you get loads of assholes critisising you for how undeveloped your riding is. Really pisses me off when people do that, like others have said everyone starts somewhere and progresses in time.

Nice one mate, i know i wouldn't have had the guts to post a video up of me back in my early riding days. Keep at it and youll be progressing in no time!

Max... :)

i just wasted like a 30 secs of my life and then to make it worst another 49 watching the other one.

im sorry for that. eveyone is right, we all start some where. i shouldnt have sed it, i can be a right twat sometimes. it might be because i was having bad day, but thats no excuse for me just to take it out on someone i dont know. really sorry dude i take it back.

keep up with riding and also it can only get better.

matt

Edited by pengsmelly

If he wanted to ride a bmx, he would be on the bmx forum asking for advice and showing his videos instead of the trials forum.

Sorry, But Im just trying to state that he has got more BMX skill, and I just wondered if he has tryed BMXing? Im sorry I didnt know that was an offence?

Shut up you mug!

Im sure if he wanted to ride bmx then he would have. Lets see one of your videos you willy!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

Same goes to you, as what I have just said!

Also wow aren't you a hard man, calling me a 'willy', and when I have got some clips I will especialy let you watch them first, seen as you think your the top dog. I would like to call you a nasty name but I will reframe, as I am going to be a bit more mature.

And also I think the reasons for videos to made are to allow people to help other people, by saying what they need to improve on, so dont go acting hard Im only giving harsh criticism, as it is needed it it will push the guy to develop his skills!

Edited by Pixie

Sorry, But Im just trying to state that he has got more BMX skill, and I just wondered if he has tryed BMXing? Im sorry I didnt know that was an offence?

Same goes to you, as what I have just said!

Also wow aren't you a hard man, calling me a 'willy', and when I have got some clips I will especialy let you watch them first, seen as you think your the top dog. I would like to call you a nasty name but I will reframe, as I am going to be a bit more mature.

And also I think the reasons for videos to made are to allow people to help other people, by saying what they need to improve on, so dont go acting hard Im only giving harsh criticism, as it is needed it it will push the guy to develop his skills!

Constructive criticism maybe, but not telling him to change to a different aspect of a sport...

Constructive criticism maybe, but not telling him to change to a different aspect of a sport...

Sorry I just read what 'Pixie' said and he is asking wiehter or not he rode bmx before, because he seems to have more bmx skill, He isnt telling him to change!

Shut up you mug!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

Hey dude, its a friendly Forum no need for names! So wise up!

:blink: What's everyone having a major eppy over him 'not riding any trials'. Don't suppose any of you have been to a competition? The stuff he's riding on in his vid, is pretty much what he'd be doing on green or white route at a comp. You guys are such bitches.

Anyway, good effort mate, and keep up the good spelling/grammar.

here here ... it makes me laught this forum, some people are just stuck up there own (_:_) bottoms! good vid, i started off like that!