Newbie Posts ?

oldskool

WTF is up with having to beg and grovel your way to gimp status before you can reply to classified ads ? grow up !!! im 31 and was a pro rider before half the people on this site had pubes ! im new to this forum not trials in general dont think i will bother with this childish forum run by ego maniacs ? have fun deng girls

What's the problem? Do you think that just because you're older than the majority of new members you should be let loose in the main forum?

Try harder and you'll be validated

on the contrary my age has nothing much to do with it other than not being treated like a naughty little boy thats not responsible enough to "be let loose " as you so condesendingly put it ? the word validated sums it up perfectly ! what is it exactly about "new" members that deems them not worthy of being able to buy things from the very forum that supposedly supports the sport they are trying to enjoy ?

Hi,

For a 31 year old pro rider i find this odd.

The Classifides is there for full members. However we are graced with the fact we can look in there and also see the OP's user profile to obtane there e-mail/MSN perhaps.

I for one from other forums can see it being as part of a protection thing, anit fraud, spam etc etc.

If you follow the rules you get place. Not only here but in life as a genral rule.

Dave

Well how would you like it if you came on here and bought something and it never turnt up? Validation is here mainly for that aswell as making sure the quality of posts is to a high standard.

Check out the mbuk forum and you'll see what I mean.

ive already bought something off here because its quite easy to circumnavigate "the rules" by using peoples email addresses listed on their profile !!! and instead of the 2-3 days delivery promised , said moronic minor (aged 15 !) took 7 days to get the frame to me (badly packaged and dented) HE IS A MEMBER SO HOW DOES THIS SYSTEM WORK EXACTLY ? you cant police people simply by making them beg to be validated, anyone can pretend to be sincere and adult if they are working towards a goal !

old skool you are a legend! and all you say is true, i've helped out alot of people on her mr tomturd also through the shop i work at, !!!! (ACTIV - FOLKESTONE) i just want to sell my bike, lol ...o sorry i best put laught out lowd .... you have to type well on these things

Edited by chrisbikefix

That's what the feedback and reference system is there for. If you've had a bad experience you leave a comment and it'll warn other members just like on Ebay.

You're obviously an intelligent guy. If you put some effort into your posts and make interesting topics you're bound to be noticed and validated straight away. I've seen people validated with 1 post so I don't see why you can't.

Put your brain into gear, and think why it has the validation system. If your 31 then why you being a childish twat making this topic. The validation system is there so that to make sure people are actually using the forum as it was ment and have something to contribute to the forum. Also so people cant sign up advertise something forsale and rip people off, i dont think anyone can be bothered to sign up prove themselfs to the admins they have something to offer to the forum to get validated all to post a topic to rip someone off. So it provides abit of security for the memebers.

Hi,

For a 31 year old pro rider i find this odd.

The Classifides is there for full members. However we are graced with the fact we can look in there and also see the OP's user profile to obtane there e-mail/MSN perhaps.

I for one from other forums can see it being as part of a protection thing, anit fraud, spam etc etc.

If you follow the rules you get place. Not only here but in life as a genral rule.

Dave

ex pro rider , i had a bad accident that stopped competion riding some 9yrs ago, and brown nosing wont get you validated any quicker :P

ive already bought something off here because its quite easy to circumnavigate "the rules" by using peoples email addresses listed on their profile !!! and instead of the 2-3 days delivery promised , said moronic minor (aged 15 !) took 7 days to get the frame to me (badly packaged and dented) HE IS A MEMBER SO HOW DOES THIS SYSTEM WORK EXACTLY ? you cant police people simply by making them beg to be validated, anyone can pretend to be sincere and adult if they are working towards a goal !

haha you moan about not being a memeber and then you go around the rules and now complain about things more. May be if you had waited you could have gone and posted or pm the guy done it the proper way and also been able to now post in his feed back that you wernt happy. You should off asked for pics of the whole frame (seeing as trials bike frame get put under alot of abuse) that way you would have seen the dents and no need to have a hissy fit about a few extra days, yeah its not the best thing ever, but its hardly like you going to go to the police because a frame arrived 4 days late.

Put your brain into gear, and think why it has the validation system. If your 31 then why you being a childish twat making this topic. The validation system is there so that to make sure people are actually using the forum as it was ment and have something to contribute to the forum. Also so people cant sign up advertise something forsale and rip people off, i dont think anyone can be bothered to sign up prove themselfs to the admins they have something to offer to the forum to get validated all to post a topic to rip someone off. So it provides abit of security for the memebers.

and how old are we "basher" ? is your profile gender not set because your still unsure ? would you rather be a little princess perhaps ? is that why you like to use the word "twat?" because you long for one ? or is it just that youve never seen one ?

ex pro rider , i had a bad accident that stopped competion riding some 9yrs ago, and brown nosing wont get you validated any quicker :P

Okay okay sorry if i put it across incorectly but i only said what i saw.

im 31 and was a pro rider

I was to know of your accident and in all honestly it's not for me to know of mate. A few points though

Deng has set a new standard in trials

He has manny products that are cheap and work

Okay there all slightly the same but the people are buying them

Suplie and demand

It's also a fasion not a trend. If it works, looks good and is cheap people will go and get it.

The Brown nosing - i see TXT on my screen here, not a pink wringly bum. I'm posting as i do on other forums, nothing different

haha you moan about not being a memeber and then you go around the rules and now complain about things more. May be if you had waited you could have gone and posted or pm the guy done it the proper way and also been able to now post in his feed back that you wernt happy. You should off asked for pics of the whole frame (seeing as trials bike frame get put under alot of abuse) that way you would have seen the dents and no need to have a hissy fit about a few extra days, yeah its not the best thing ever, but its hardly like you going to go to the police because a frame arrived 4 days late.

there were pictures on the thread you "twat" but he then sent a different frame as he was using his friends account (reinold) and how would me being validated have changed his actions "twat"

and how old are we "basher" ? is your profile gender not set because your still unsure ? would you rather be a little princess perhaps ? is that why you like to use the word "twat?" because you long for one ? or is it just that youve never seen one ?

i think that post right there is all the explanation the validation system needs.

Okay okay sorry if i put it across incorectly but i only said what i saw.

I was to know of your accident and in all honestly it's not for me to know of mate. A few points though

Deng has set a new standard in trials

He has manny products that are cheap and work

Okay there all slightly the same but the people are buying them

Suplie and demand

It's also a fasion not a trend. If it works, looks good and is cheap people will go and get it.

The Brown nosing - i see TXT on my screen here, not a pink wringly bum. I'm posting as i do on other forums, nothing different

i agree totally about the deng thing and i beleive my adamant is indeed deng :rolleyes: but its the way idiots use it as every other word in every other sentence like its cool thats laim ?

whats my age got to do with anything, how do you know im not a princess, may be this princess will come bum you because you abviously think your above everyone else with how your posting. You no what i wrote is right and obviously this is why your posting as you have, if you have any common sense you should no the validation system is a great idea, but let me guess you wont there to be a exception made for you just because your 31 and think that obviously makes you trust worthy.

there were pictures on the thread you "twat" but he then sent a different frame as he was using his friends account (reinold) and how would me being validated have changed his actions "twat"

Do you use the word twat because you long for one? Obviously so cant say im into that kinda thing but what ever floats your boat.

i was just trying to communicate with him in ways his intellect could handle ? ps is this counting towards my validation ? ooh ooh please :-

haha wait a minute i think im obviously the one with more intellect as you couldn't even work out why there is a validation system

Do you use the word twat because you long for one? Obviously so cant say im into that kinda thing but what ever floats your boat.

omfg, i take it you dont know a twat is slang for a vagina ? so if your not into "that kind of thing" are you gay ?

Jesus christ, you claim to be nearly as old as my dad and your acting like a 5 year old ? if you dont like the validation system then f**k offk, most people here have had to go through it and not complained why should you be any different because you older ? you may be older than most members but you certainly arent as mature !

omfg, i take it you dont know a twat is slang for a vagina ? so if your not into "that kind of thing" are you gay ?

May be i am, have you a problem if i am. Did you also no twat is slang for beating soemone up?

this is a shit arguement anyway, well actually its rather funny but ill just report the topic now.