Shipley Glen - 4th November

BikeTrial Federation

How do you go about entering comps as i have not done one before and would like to get into them??

Your able to do it online by paying using paypal or download and print the entry form off and send it off, pritty sure theres no other forms to fill in for this competition series. Go to www.biketrialuk.co.uk

edit: http://www.biketrialuk.co.uk/Events.htm scroll down to the relavant competition. If you have any quiries im sure barbara at cleanbikes will sort them out for you if you ring her.

Edited by basher

Your able to do it online by paying using paypal or download and print the entry form off and send it off, pritty sure theres no other forms to fill in for this competition series. Go to www.biketrialuk.co.uk

So you just fill in the form and then you can turn up and ride, or is there other stuff aswell?

So you just fill in the form and then you can turn up and ride, or is there other stuff aswell?

Fill it in send it off with the cash and your rock and rolling, turn up sign on and ride. You will need a person 18+ to sign you on if your not 18. If this is your first competition make sure you know rules, may seem a silly thing to say as most no about dabs but theres other rules so its best to have a gander at them if you dont know them. A good one to know because it slips up alot of new riders is your feet arnt allowed to cross onto the other side of the bike as people when dabing awquardly swing there left/right foot behind them where your arse is to dab and in doing that both feet are on one side of the bike and resulting in a five.

Fill it in send it off with the cash and your rock and rolling, turn up sign on and ride. You will need a person 18+ to sign you on if your not 18. If this is your first competition make sure you know rules, may seem a silly thing to say as most no about dabs but theres other rules so its best to have a gander at them if you dont know them. A good one to know because it slips up alot of new riders is your feet arnt allowed to cross onto the other side of the bike as people when dabing awquardly swing there left/right foot behind them where your arse is to dab and in doing that both feet are on one side of the bike and resulting in a five.

ok i've had a look on the website i think i will come along and have ago.

Thanks

Glen Road, Baildon, BD17 5BN

Not too far off the M62 / M606.

5 minutes from Shipley railway station.

shipley station is abit far away, if your catching the train you want to get off at saltaire

i should be there il get my entry off (Y)

Edited by Waddy

Matt - no, the ticket can only be used at TykeTrial. But everyone who provides an observer that we use will get their entry fee refunded at this event - so if your dad wants to do it again .... ! :-

Tim - yes, please get your entry form off now. Cheques are never banked until after the event, so could you send a post-dated cheque?

We want the event to run smoothly, and whilst we will never turn an entry away if there is room for them, if people just turn up on the day it makes it much harder to run administratively. If you can get all of the paperwork and payments sent in advance it makes it so much easier on the day - all you have to do then is to sign on and collect your punchcard.

Late entries, people who haven't paid etc only delay the start time and get me stressed out!!!! :(

Just a reminder, we need to start the comp at 10.00am prompt as the clock's will have changed and it'll be getting dark early!