Onza Frames

danny__boy

Well a t-rex will NOT snap they are tanks! Only down side is they are heavy. You could look at a phase 1.2 they are lighter but not as strong.

If your only 13 look at the Onza T-Raptor spec 2 on super cyles as they are light and quite short. Also they are really nice to ride.

Edited by E6v6i6l

no-one,i repeat no one advise me to get a mod i dont live in a good place for street.sorry but dont like the idea of running around on a 20 inch wheel except on a bmx.

What does street have to do with a mod, you can use mods for comps and natural, not just street, and whats wrong with 20" wheels?

if 14 and got the trex spec one and i don't think it's heavy at all great bikes got mine from supercycles 499pounds (don't have the pound sign on my pc) but got 50quid off.

They're not heavy compared with most bikes, but i suppose the more expensive the bike the lighter but you don't need it.

hope i helped :)

if 14 and got the trex spec one and i don't think it's heavy at all great bikes got mine from supercycles 499pounds (don't have the pound sign on my pc) but got 50quid off.

They're not heavy compared with most bikes, but i suppose the more expensive the bike the lighter but you don't need it.

hope i helped :)

ty for that.

hi there i have a sarecen mad 06 team issue they are very light and stronger then people think im 15 and i think it is an easy bike to learn on. but i am selling it now to get a new frame but i would recomend a sarenen mad. don't let the name fool you they are very good.