My Pure 07 The Sex

abtrials

i aggree mate the reverse mount does look a bit silly with the mounts i made, the brake is to far away from the forks & frame but i will be making some adjustments to the adaptors tonight.

will prob look a bit better :)

keep the coments comming people.

Nice!

Do you know what dimensions the stem has? - How does it ride?

I've just put a fairly high stem on my pure (145 x 25 I think) - looks a bit odd perhaps but rides pretty well. I'll try and put some pics of mine up when I get round to it.

(Y)

Edited by Rebelistic

Nice!

Do you know what dimensions the stem has? - How does it ride?

I've just put a fairly high stem on my pure (145 x 25 I think) - looks a bit odd perhaps but rides pretty well. I'll try and put some pics of mine up when I get round to it.

(Y)

it is a symtra re-system its 115mm long with 15deg rise and monty bars extended to 30inches its the best set up ever!

also your stem is for a mod.

looks great! what levers are they ?

they are jagwire ones i found them on ebay for 11 quid posted they were a bargain they are exactly the same shape as xtr levers and they look the bollocks.

looks quite nice although i think it would look better with the stickers on or a few coloured components it just looks a bit dull at the mo. Just my opinion though.

well its is soon to have white rims with red rim tape. that is as far as i am going on the colour front, because colour scheme's look crap when you need to change frame or something so its best to keep it simple also if you come to getting rid of bits more people want plain components :).

Because they are better ?

+ 1 manuel once i get some proper v adaptors they will be well good :)