My Almost Top Spec Bike!

Captain Scarlet

Well here is my T-pro, I call her black beauty. :P

All I need to change are my cranks, pedals and frame. Pedals are on the way, cranks and starting to crack so I need to replace them, and I don't plan on changing the frame until its had its time.

Specification

Frame: T-Pro

Front wheel: Echo 07 built onto a Pro 2

Rear wheel: Echo 07 built onto an Echo fixed disc hub

Forks: Echo Lites

Front brake: Hope Mono Trials 07 160mm

Rear brake: Hs33, Echo pads, Echo booster

Cranks: Monty square taper

Pedals: T-vee pedals

Freewheel: Eno

Bars: CZAR risers

Stem: Echo team

Extras: Hope QR skewer, Hope headset spacers, Tarty Chainstay proector (found it on a ride :P)

My frame isn't fading the pictures just make it look that way.

post-11932-1192546018_thumb.jpg

post-11932-1192546145_thumb.jpg

post-11932-1192546194_thumb.jpg

post-11932-1192546224_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Edited by thutley

I've just ordered some Echo Forged cranks guys, should be on the bike tomorow.

Looks sweet personally i would run monty bars and stem, keep frame, tryall cranks and bb7 with ultimate lever. Now that would be a top spec bike that you would wank over would ride amazing.

My friend has Try-All rage bars and stem on his T-Pro, so I suppose thats similar, but it feels like a pile of wank, I like the riser style of bars like the Monty ones but not on this kind of bike, better on the shorter bikes in my opinion.

My friend has Try-All rage bars and stem on his T-Pro, so I suppose thats similar, but it feels like a pile of wank, I like the riser style of bars like the Monty ones but not on this kind of bike, better on the shorter bikes in my opinion.

Not if your tall. For a bit of extra length... kind of.

I think I know the person who you are talking about :P

Plus... Echo Cranks???? Good Luck.

I can count 4 things that need changing B)

1. Sqr. Taper Montys

2. The bb!

3. The frame

4. The pedals

Edit: Forgot to say... Sweet apart from that! Really nice...

Why the

spoiler

?

I can count 4 things that need changing B)

1. Sqr. Taper Montys

2. The bb!

3. The frame

4. The pedals

Edit: Forgot to say... Sweet apart from that! Really nice...

Why the

spoiler

?

MESSAGE TO THE STAFF: ^^^ SORT THIS DOUBLE POSTING CRAP OUT. IT SUCKS!

Edited by cjskate

Using spoilers makes me feel like i've got a bigger willy, ok?

Siged. :P

Good news:

On inspection of my cranks it appears to be flat unscratched spot on my cranks and not a crack, so thats good news but I've already ordered my cranks, should be here on Monday.

Bad news:

After making the comment; "I'm not thinking of changing my frame until this one dies, which will be like years", I checked the usual place for cracks on the 05 T-Pro's, by the join that joins the headtube and the downtube, and found a series of 3 hairline cracks.

Oh dear. =(

And I'm not sure where I stand on the Half Price Replacement as I bought the frame second hand, but it was in immaculate condition then and still is in a fair shape now so I hope it can be done.

Siged. :P

Good news:

On inspection of my cranks it appears to be flat unscratched spot on my cranks and not a crack, so thats good news but I've already ordered my cranks, should be here on Monday.

Bad news:

After making the comment; "I'm not thinking of changing my frame until this one dies, which will be like years", I checked the usual place for cracks on the 05 T-Pro's, by the join that joins the headtube and the downtube, and found a series of 3 hairline cracks.

Oh dear. =(

And I'm not sure where I stand on the Half Price Replacement as I bought the frame second hand, but it was in immaculate condition then and still is in a fair shape now so I hope it can be done.

seems a bit odd/excuse to buy a frame pics???

Hey I'm only doing it for my safety, its not like I really want to spend every penny I've got on trials part.

Haven't got any pics of it yet, I'm sure I'm gonna get many people saying; "You wuss thats only a hairline crack!".

So your going to get another t-pro then tom? why not another 'upmarket' frame like deng ones,monty,ko bikes etc . But yeah t-pro *** lol.

Well I fitted my chain today, a nice black KHE collapse to go with everything else black, and my cranks came today, so I'll take a new picture tommorow when I fit them.

I got a phone call this morning from someone who was interested in buying my old T-Vee, so if I can shift that I've got my new frame sorted.

Only bad thing is that I have ordered some Shin Digs from an Onza distributor, who are currently out of stock, so they are on back order, If I sell my T-Vee my current pedals have to go on that and I will be pedal-less as I am still waiting for my Shin Digs.

Lets just hope the distributor gets the pedals quick.

Edited by thutley