The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Ah, I see the late night thread has been unlocked, and the before 2am posts deleted :P

In.

Been spending the whole evening editing pics for VW of the new Golf Mk6 GTI & GTD. However I'm now on my 9th cup of cafetiere coffee, and my 5th joint of the evening.

YOU CANNOT STOP ME

Oh God. So jealous...

Edited by Jaffacakes

Oh God. So jealous...

Not quite as glamorous as it sounds - much more fun when I'm at the shoot in the studio getting to mingle with hot Australian VW marketing girls!

img9436ojx0.jpg

img9436nt3.jpg

That took me far too long, if anyone wants to play spot the difference - try about 200 dust spots. :P

You changed its color?

:lol: The joys of working on super high res images, then downsizing. :P

Looks good, what are the pics for? a brocure.

Nah, they're all for the VW site, done the Tiguan, Passat CC, new Scirocco, Phaeton, Golf Mk6, and probably some others I've forgotten!

Fun at times, pays bloody well though. :D

I hear that's how they're measuring wages now. I'm currently on 4 DX32s an hour, but looking at a raise to a Mono Tart after my yearly review...

That's not a bad deal man. Though I guess you're probably paying at least a few Boxx' in tax a year? Maybe half a dozen Skys! (N)

have an exam on friday, can't sleep, wont be able to wake up tomorrow, need to do some more photography for tomorrow.

But apart from that the early hours are good.

Need some scheme to make money so i can get out of college and just loose all this stress.