Airline Deregulation - Uni Topic

Clownbike

Hi guys

Any of you know of any e- journals on this topic. I think i'm going to look at the effects on the producers (airlines etc) as some other guy is doing the effects on consumers.

I'm totally stuck and need 5 journals for a litreview, so any help would be apreciated.

Cheers

Neil

Hi guys

Any of you know of any e- journals on this topic. I think i'm going to look at the effects on the producers (airlines etc) as some other guy is doing the effects on consumers.

I'm totally stuck and need 5 journals for a litreview, so any help would be apreciated.

Cheers

Neil

Get on Voyager, if you can work the b*****d thing out.

Are you at uni? Voyager should be the program that lets you search through everything in your library.

edit: seems you don't use voyager. found a couple of books with airline deregulation in the title, but no journals.

eidt 2: god i must be bored. according to google, in vol 37 of 'Journal of Transport Economics and Policy' (which you have in your library) has an article on Deregulation in the Norwegian Airline Industry.

'Journal of Common Market Studies' has 'European Community Airlines: Deregulation and its Problems' article, vol 17. You seem to have an electronic version of that journal too.

Theres 2 to start you off.. airline deregulation journal in google brings up some more.

and another edit, looks like you have access to 'jstore', an electronic journal store. Seems to be lots of related articles in journals in there.

Are you at uni? Voyager should be the program that lets you search through everything in your library.

Never heard of it. I have to use one called Ovid Medline but that's medical things only I think - there should be similar things for business papers though.

Lol! Cheers for the help! I found a few through the library....well there are literally thousands of journals, but i'm just very fussy about which ones i'd like to use, so i was wondering if anyone knew where to get some good ones.

Looks like i've changed my mind to price fare wars in the airline industry......but hey i'm getting there, but any/every bit of help is MUCHO apreciated, so cheers guys!

Neil