Half Link Chain

CC12345678910

I'm having problems with chain length. (shorten it and it's too short, leave it & it's too long) and it means I can't set up the brake properly and seeing i put in some new pads last night it's more of a problem than it sounds. Then I remembered about a half link chain MBUK reviewed a while back but can't remember what issue or what it's called. anyone know? where do I get one from?

B0001RFN6S.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

beautifully put

my experience..

my shadow v2 stretched almost the length of a halflink within a fortnight on 25-9 gearing. it hardly stretched at all when I ran 30-11

I've had it the best part of a year, I don't like it cos it's heavy, fat and drags a lot. It hasn't broken though so I can't complain on that front.

the 4 jeri and other ripoff versions are a lot cheaper and probably not much weaker - theyll still stretch though

right dont buy one of these half link chains mine snapped this eve, they are shit, im getting myself a khe collapse,

go on ebay and grab urself a reluctant half link, iv run mine for ages, no stretch or problems at all and theyre only a tenner so u cant go wrong!

looks great aswell without all the tensioners and crap on there

i had a reluctant half link chain, it didnt die on a pin, a link literally snapped in half

only had it a couple of months at the most

Edited by speedyjustice