Best Cranks?

Keo GTI

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=156

These are the best value, you will need an ISIS bottom bracket though

^^^^ yeah they are really good aslong as you look after them and make sure everthing is tight :) if you can stretch your cash abit then go fo the cnc echo cranks they look abit nicer lol.

Oh and i wouldent put middleburns on a mod lol especialy if your running a front freewheel.

cheers Conor.

I`d go for one of the cranksets in the deng cnc range because they are very strong.

Or you could get tensiles which are also a good, strong set of cranks with replacable pedal threads just incase you forget to tighten your pedals :)

If your on more of a budget have a look at the echo 6061 forged cranks, they are also very good but keep an eye on your pedals coming loose in these !

:)

Personally i think people riding with big wheels are making up for something :)

lol

/Jan

Personally i think people with small wheels think that people with big wheels are making up for something thought this and decided to get small wheels just to make people think hes got small wheels he must be huge!

when in reality theyre the same

i think i got that right lol

nah mods are cool to learn on and for smaller people but im 6ft4 and would look ridiculous on one!

If you actually read what he said he said that middleburn crank's look silly on mod's not mod's in general so you sir are the dick, oh and "Hope i helped" wont get you validated any quicker

Lol when he said "Hope i helped" he was joking, taking the piss out of all the other new members who say that for completely pointless posts (i know that cause i was talking to him on msn about it.)