*update* More Resolution Video Clips

mintsauce

Check out the 'High Definition' page of Paul Higginson's website...

resolutionvideo.co.uk

There's an experimental trials video on there featuring Will Arnold.

will.jpg

All feedback is appreciated.

Peace

Barlow

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback.

Related to the comments, we have made alterations to the website.

Brokentime Trials vid is now available as a Quicktime download (zipped as .rar due to the limitations of Flash)

Award winning 'Tread on Slate' shot back in 2005 also online now (High quality version to follow later in the week)

Simon.. Any ideas how to "Save Target As.." in Flash 8?

Edited by mintsauce

From what I could make out really good quality! From the other videos im guessing Panny' DVCPro HD. Ive not really seen much footage from these cameras so im liking the clarity. Only BIG moan is why the f**k has he limited this great HD footage to Flash and such a stupidly small window/frame size - I know he's trying to make it accessible but its just ridiculous. Im waiting for Simon to reply on how the usability on the site needs to be completely re-done! I'm sure clients don't want to be searching around for navigation! Like Ali said though, I liked the slo-mo! Very smooth!

ahh good, first time i've seen the footage! looks like it came out prettey well.

having the camera at 90 degrees to normal really is much better for filming trials, especially from either infornt or behind the rider as shown in the vid.

cheers for postin matt! did you design the website too? had't seen it before!

will

wow!

Matt tell paul next time you see him that was incredible! the quality was superb! the high speed capture thing for the slow mo effects REALLY works well! And yeah think we need a downloadable version :P

seriously good stuff!!!