New Onza T-mag

koxxtrials

you have no idea what your talking about, seriously you don't

i buy my own bikes idiot why don't you go and talk in the members chat where you are supposed to talk stop keep pissing us lot off

Yea, like probley every other person on this forum..

i had a t-bird.. really good starter bike.. and now im a kick ass rider.. just getting better and better..

And unlike you, i have a right to be anyware on the forum..

And you.. are restricted to NMC untill you get validated. Witch, as others have said.. is never ever going to happen. ever.

:ban:

yeah i will mate i think koxxtrials sould be banned aswell,

im proud of what i ride im the jealousy of all my bmxing mates at the minute

i have a mate who has a python who is teaching me stuff

so the mr koxx youre the one who doesnt know what theyre talking about

so now can u stop a being a wank face and leave me alone

mr koxx is a cool guy its just you who he doesn't like i don't care if you are being trained you need a proper teacher then you learn more my mate might be getting one

Yea, like probley every other person on this forum..

i had a t-bird.. really good starter bike.. and now im a kick ass rider.. just getting better and better..

And unlike you, i have a right to be anyware on the forum..

And you.. are restricted to NMC untill you get validated. Witch, as others have said.. is never ever going to happen. ever.

:ban:

don't want to get involved in any arguments sorry guys

:blink: oh my god, i just cant believe this, i belong to other forums, and ive never sean soo much arguments, really, this should be a discussion forum where people give there views and opinions on TRIALS believe it or not. So this topic is about this new t-mag by onza, but yet there is a howl page on,,,, well just rubbish talk. Sometimes i think there should be two validation systems, lol.

Back to topic, the mags nice, but i think there is too much blue, the age of coloured bikes is over i think, people see through that now, so if I was in charge with the onza t-mag, i would kept the black, colour scheme and added some cool but necessary parts, like carbon, rizers and carbon booster. Not just because i have them on mine, :Plol, i would also remade/redesigned the frame, to make it nice and light weight, as i think the the hole weight issues is catching on now, fast! well that’s my opinion, im pretty confident that this onza’s ride is spot on, and onza have yet again made a nice bike witch would appeal to the bigginer, or advanced rider of today, thumbs up onza! (Y) Just cant weight for more of there promised range in spring 08

I think my t-mags looks better though, :Plol

^^^^^^^^^^^^On a serous note someone needs to sort out these NM^^^^^^^

More people need to just forget there ego’s and acknowledge peoples comment and just accept each others opinions, trust we can get along.

maximus!

Edited by Maximus

:blink: oh my god, i just cant believe this, i belong to other forums, and ive never sean soo much arguments, really, this should be a discussion forum where people give there views and opinions on TRIALS believe it or not. So this topic is about this new t-mag by onza, but yet there is a howl page on,,,, well just rubbish talk. Sometimes i think there should be two validation systems, lol.

Back to topic, the mags nice, but i think there is too much blue, the age of coloured bikes is over i think, people see through that now, so if I was in charge with the onza t-mag, i would kept the black, colour scheme and added some cool but necessary parts, like carbon, rizers and carbon booster. Not just because i have them on mine, :Plol, i would also remade/redesigned the frame, to make it nice and light weight, as i think the the hole weight issues is catching on now, fast! well that's my opinion, im pretty confident that this onza's ride is spot on, and onza have yet again made a nice bike witch would appeal to the bigginer, or advanced rider of today, thumbs up onza! (Y) Just cant weight for more of there promised range in spring 08

I think my t-mags looks better though, :Plol

^^^^^^^^^^^^On a serous note someone needs to sort out these NM^^^^^^^

More people need to just forget there ego's and acknowledge peoples comment and just accept each others opinions, trust we can get along.

maximus!

And Some! + 1

Koxxtrials topic -----> http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1412669

"Nuff Said"

We are producing a range of bikes and components for establishing our brands on a worldwide basis as a major player so we want continuity. We are not in the business of introducing new models and brands every five minutes so that the dealers stock is virtually obsolete before its been sold.

Ooooh meow ;)