Do You Hibernate Though Winter?

Boswell

nope, not one bit.

BUT! if the weather is BAD then I'll either go on my bmx at the indoor skatepark or stay at hope and do some weights (plan is to do weights after riding anyway)

basically what i do but i go on the skates if its bad weather in our little warehouse, have to watch out for the fed though cause they keep looking in our little warehouse too see if were "breaking and entering" lmao

Me and Boss where riding the other night in t-shirts (Y)

Tis fine :)

once you get riding its cushty, nice and warm, i was in the ol' t-shirt for abit last night. not bad at all

Nah don't hibernate, I've been kind of forced into temporary hibernation with a bad back, and it just makes me feel lazy and loserish not to get any exercise. It does suck when it's wet and windy though, wishing there was an indoor skate park where I am at uni!

It also annoys me a bit that I seem unable to balance at all in the dark, I need daylight!

When i used to ride, id go out whatever the weather. Just put a waterproof jacket on and a pair of shorts that dry off fast when it stops.

In the cold, just wrap up and ride till you get mega hot, take the jumpers off and carry on blasting it. you'll stay warm then.

Nah not atall, just put some layers on and its just the same. My whole body was steaming tonight riding, apparently was minus something and I was sweating like a beast.

Once your warm its all the same really. Must admit the rain is abit crap but in the end will help you improve getting to grip with adverse conditions for comps and stuff. Is hassley though.

Phil