Front Brake

slug

Hi

I am thinking about getting a better front brake. I thought about disc brakes but the idea comes into my that it might get knocked around abit. Does anybody get a problem with this. I have also been thinking about gettin a HS11, What do you think about this. Also if i was going to get what would you advise me to get

Cheers

Ben

Hi

I am thinking about getting a better front brake. I thought about disc brakes but the idea comes into my that it might get knocked around abit. Does anybody get a problem with this. I have also been thinking about gettin a HS11, What do you think about this. Also if i was going to get what would you advise me to get

Cheers

Ben

Well, seeing as the majority of riders use discs there doesn't seem to be a major problem with them being knocked. You'll be surprised that you wont knock it that much.

Avid bb7/Magura Louise fr/ Hope trial. (Y)

Get a magura hs33 with coust pads on a grind for winter!

Never have problems with disc brakes as i dont really bash them about you just got to be carefull until your at the stage of riding where u wont hit your disc no matter!

They are quite cheap n all neways.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

Don't get a HS11 the are gash mine snapped, depends on what sort of budget you on? I would go for a HS33 or if you decide to get a Disc, get a BB7.

Kyle.

Im not planning on spending too much but i want a decent brake.

Cheers keep the help coming

don't what ever u do get a hs11.

get a hs33, hs11's break a lot.

i know most riders nowdays use disk brakes but i personally prefer the rim brakes as I find that disk brakes don't give the sudden stopping force needed as well as rims do.

People proberly will disagree but I just am giving a different opinion

i recommend you get maggies on your rims though.

Tim