A Tv For My Room?

Joel

I am looking for a good HD TV for my room to hook up to my PS3. Would of course like a HDMI port and a size of either 26" or 32". Looking to spend £200 - £400. Also it would be handy if it can be hung to the wall. What do you recommend?

What kind of TV's are typical size for front rooms to have like 4-8 people watching them?

34"? more?

I'm buying one this summer so hopefully stuff will be absolutely dirt cheap!

23 - 32" would be fine really. Used to have 10 people in my room watching stuff on my 15" laptop in uni.. not ideal though :P

Haha nice tom ;) I reckon I will be having about 4 people using it like every other week so I guess 32" is a little over the top. I just want a nice crisp screen that I can get the most out of the PS3 and have some easy 2 see split screen matches with friends. The distant from the place I would like to place the TV to the sitting place is about 2 metres.

EDIT: Found this? looks pretty good.

Edited by Joelio

It's at your budget's maximum but this TV will be well worth the money you pay:

http://www.pricerunner.prcdirect.co.uk/sho...;pid=LE26R87BDX

IMO, Samsung's are the best TV's on the market for the price you pay and are usually good all-round.

Agreed, going by reviews and a bit of research (looked into getting one a couple of weeks back, but that idea passed... just like my idea of a projector, new pc, new laptop and new monitor passed..) thats going to be the best quality for your money.