Echo

I_RIDE_ECHO!

I have ordered a ECHO lite frame of tartybikes ! would you say it wud be a gud size for me at 5 ft 6 ??? it a short frame ??

Well you should have posted this up before you brought the bike to be honest!

But yeah i supose it will be ideal for you!

Would of went for the long though!

I havent really rode ans short's but meh!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

Yeah you really should have made the topic BEFORE you ordered it. The length can also be altered by your bar and stem.

oh well boys its on its way now so thers not much i can do now but im sure i will be happy with it ! I have been told it is a gud bike and sweet to ride so i hope so ! And what is the chance's of this bike snaping because i dont want to waste mre money ? write back cheers

CHIGS

oh well boys its on its way now so thers not much i can do now but im sure i will be happy with it ! I have been told it is a gud bike and sweet to ride so i hope so ! And what is the chance's of this bike snaping because i dont want to waste mre money ? write back cheers

CHIGS

What do you mean waste? I'd be over the moon if i was getting an echo frame, just adapt. I've gone from a shortish t-mag to a long python and adapted to both well..

I think he means that if it does snap easy and does then he will have wasted his money ;)

Good frames. (Y)

this lad has got it ! I bought a t-comp about 5 months ago and i have snapd it 3 time beyond repair i just wondered if this new 1 would snap ??? and i am over the moon !! Its getting delievered tomorow !

wb CHIGS

good luck riding her/him mate put some pics up once shes built up please :D

Will do mate (Y). It will have quite a few standard OnzaOnza parts on to start with though as i haven't really got that much money at the moment! But i will have to see what Santa brings me.

Chigs

Edited by chigs4eva