Christmas Presents

Rob Brodie

Im getting a ECHO LITE 07 frame,echo forks,try all stem,echo bars,echo forged cranks,gu bashring,chain,snail cams,freewheel,zoo mounts! And i have already bought family presents im not tight. I do apreciate what my parents do for me i have 1 brother 3 sisters and my parents try to make us all equal so.......cant wait!!

CHIGS

Im getting a ECHO LITE 07 frame,echo forks,try all stem,echo bars,echo forged cranks,gu bashring,chain,snail cams,freewheel,zoo mounts! And i have already bought family presents im not tight. I do apreciate what my parents do for me i have 1 brother 3 sisters and my parents try to make us all equal so.......cant wait!!

CHIGS

basicly a whole bike execpt wheels

All you spoilt little rich kids will get it tough if you ever have to face the real world, where an £800 bike means everything to you because you really WORKED for it. This isn't a jealous post either, I'm glad for what I have, and I'm glad to know that I've worked for it. It makes you respect your stuff far more.

Anyway, I'm getting a £35 MP3 player. 2gb Creative Stone.

It's all I wanted, plus my mum isn't made of money. Plus I'm 23 so Christmas has worn off slightly :)

All you spoilt little rich kids will get it tough if you ever have to face the real world, where an £800 bike means everything to you because you really WORKED for it. This isn't a jealous post either, I'm glad for what I have, and I'm glad to know that I've worked for it. It makes you respect your stuff far more.

Anyway, I'm getting a £35 MP3 player. 2gb Creative Stone.

It's all I wanted, plus my mum isn't made of money. Plus I'm 23 so Christmas has worn off slightly :)

i'm 33 with a mortgage a kid and a wife, so i ain't made of money either just prefer to spend me cash on me bikes

Wasn't aimed at anyone mate, just a general dig at rich kids that brag because their parents are stupid enough to spend a grand on them at Christmas.

I hear you, but if their parents are rich they've clearly earnt it (like you have) and are able to spend a similar proportion of their net wealth on their kids' interests, i.e a trials bike.