Ymsa Dates 2008

the organiser

Ill try to make most of them

So I got and acu license

Is there any qualification rounds ?

And iam 16 can i choose what sections i want to ride like bleue or will have to be riding red ?

Cheers

You don't need an ACU license, you get the club membership for the year which includes the license you need for the year.

Theres no qualification like at world cups etc, its more like a normal club trial 3 laps of 6 but UCI rules so you still have blue red yellow etc

You can choose what sections you want to ride, you can ride any of them apart from black i think where you need to be seeded, either by finishing top 3 in yellow?? or being a british master or elite.

so yer you can ride blue or red just have a look at the sections before, it's nice and relaxed so no worries.

Most life insurance companies wont have you pat, not with all this scrumming you do, its a dangerous activity.

Scrumming is very dangerous, fancy some friday night in belgium?

• 2 weeks later...
How hard/easy is the white route.

Ive only been ridinga year.

Please dont laugh.

If you have been riding for a year then white should be about right, if you are alot better that most riders who have ridden for just one year you can always move up on the day. -Hugh

im looking to do all of these comps, i easily have the technical ability to do the red routes, but my fitness is absolutely appauling, something i dont usually worry about when riding!

anyone got any tips for getting my trials related fitness up to scratch?

ta!

Just do it, I can't run more than half a metre, and I was fine with the fitness side of things.

i find riding another kind of bike helps, i do a bit of bmx race, it gets the old heart rate up!! lol, but really anything even running will make you just more fit!

rob

o and i know it sounds a bit gay, but skipping, skipping with a skipping rope absolutly knakers you out, and builds on the springivety of your legs!

yes springivety

Edited by onzabob

• 2 weeks later...
im looking to do all of these comps, i easily have the technical ability to do the red routes, but my fitness is absolutely appauling, something i dont usually worry about when riding!

anyone got any tips for getting my trials related fitness up to scratch?

ta!

http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=200

:)

• 4 weeks later...
all venues are tba but ha dont worry i sort them later lol but we have dates

Championship rounds

April 6th

May 4th

June 29th

Sept 14th

Oct 12th

and the all new YMSA OPEN UCI TROPHY Aug 3rd

more news to come on site soon

Dave B

Ok guys heres the update the first round this year will start at Dudwood farm April 6th

i want riders to pre enter if possable as we have to do new members and lics on the Day of the frist round so just to help us out thanks

its not that i will not let you enter on the day i will add a £2 admin fee to on the day entries

this Years costs are as follows

Membership and Lics all in for £12

Pre Enter each round £12 Enter on the Day £14

or i may look at a new thing of per enter 5 rounds for £55 but you all still need a new YMSA Lics

You dont need any other to ride with us NO ACU or AMCA

ENTRIES now on TartyBikes for down load fill in the venue and date and send it in asap

THANKS DAVEB