May 4th TBA

June 29th Bracken Rocks

Sept 14th TBA

Oct 12th Bracken Rocks

and the all new YMSA OPEN UCI TROPHY Aug 3rd TBA

more news to come on site soon

Dave B

Edited by the organiser

hey. should be a good series this year YMSA has been great for the past couple of years now and i am happy that me old man has decided to carry on with it just need people to get on it now and get there asses to the compos because they have the best level of the country for sure. This was shown at the worlds this year by the YMSA boys putting in good results and they are a really good laugh as well nice and laid back. so come on ladies lets have you lol... :D

oh and pat i know a place where you can get good life insurance but i don't that they will have you lol :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how do i join up for these comps??

Are they hard? Never done anything like that before

Cheers

Fairly sure its just a case of getting your membership for the year, usually about £20. Then you just download the entry form for each round when they become available off either TartyBikes website or the Ymsa website, fill it in and post it with your entry fee (usually £10 I think).

As for difficulty of sections etc.. theres different routes you can ride ranging from White (easiest) then Blue, Red, Yellow and Black (hardest).

So just pick which ever you think you can do. The atmosphere at Ymsa is always nice and relaxed and people have laugh so get yourself along!

Stan :)

QUOTE (danny B @ Dec 4 2007, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey. should be a good series this year YMSA has been great for the past couple of years now and i am happy that me old man has decided to carry on with it just need people to get on it now and get there asses to the compos because they have the best level of the country for sure. This was shown at the worlds this year by the YMSA boys putting in good results and they are a really good laugh as well nice and laid back. so come on ladies lets have you lol... :D

oh and pat i know a place where you can get good life insurance but i don't that they will have you lol :lol:

Most life insurance companies wont have you pat, not with all this scrumming you do, its a dangerous activity. :) :)

I've started getting my bike ready, all I need now is the new rear brake. Pics up soon!

I'm thinking about doing blue. I need to do one route all year, and I can do white now, but at the end of the year I'll be better, so maybe blue is a better option.