Iphones

The Duck

i tryed one.... twas wank, it looks all impressive to start with the touch screen and shite, but its still wank, cant bluetooth songs, shite camera compared to many on the market, contracts are wank. stupid expensive on pay as you go. urghh no.

Yeh, i think apple should just stick to the ipod side of things (Y)

Although it does run very smoothly and the touch screen is very nice, as for the typing on it, unless you have an ipod touch or iphone and have used it for a while you will realise its actually really easy (if your good at typing on a keyboard in the first place) to create messages

Edited by Bondy

i tryed one.... twas wank, it looks all impressive to start with the touch screen and shite, but its still wank, cant bluetooth songs, shite camera compared to many on the market, contracts are wank. stupid expensive on pay as you go. urghh no.

That's a pretty accurate description imo. Don't know about the camera and bluetooth. Looks impressive but it's just wank to use.

isnt it like 350 or somthing silly handset only?

It's £270 for the handset plus the cheapest contract you can get it on is £35/month and a minimum contract length of 18 months and that's before you've made any calls or text...

Yes, it's a gorgeous phone, but the Porsche Cayman is a lovely car, doesn't mean it isn't alot of money for a car / phone.

Sorry I'm sticking to my V3i and Ford Fiesta :)

isnt it like 350 or somthing silly handset only?

In the UK, It's not available handset only.

In France it's €749 (info) and €999 in Germany (info) if you want it without a contract.

At the moment, it's only available with an o2 contract in the UK, although I know quite a few customers who have read up on them and are going to 'Contact their lawyers' about it. Makes me laugh lol.

Edit Oh and you can only buy one of the iPhone handsets Sim-Free in France or Germany etc if you are a citizen of that country with a valid passport, meaning that you can't go abroad to buy one either. I'm pretty sure the 2 iPhone limit and card payment only stands as well.

Edited by Nick Carter

Just thought I'd update encase it helps anyone else...

Oh my God! They are soooooo shit! £269 + at least £35 a month for 18 months. Thats at least £899. (and for that you get 200 minutes and 200 texts, so i went for the £45 a month one and it was still crap)

They are rubbish. Google maps, ok its quite good, but its nothing a sat nav doesn't do 10X better.

Otherwise its just shoddy. I took it back.

Edit Oh and you can only buy one of the iPhone handsets Sim-Free in France or Germany etc if you are a citizen of that country with a valid passport, meaning that you can't go abroad to buy one either. I'm pretty sure the 2 iPhone limit and card payment only stands as well.

hah iPhones

what were apple thinking?

if you want an iPhone cheap, get it from france, its only a train ride away. They have a law that stops it from being contract-only or something.