Joe Oakley ........ Ozonys.......

oakley

Just thought i would tell everyone i will be riding for the Ozonys world team for 2008. Will be getting my bike some time next week. Should be sick.

Will hopefully be a good year.

Also on the hope front, I recentley heard that all hope team riders (Joe Oakley (me), Danny Butler, Wayne Mohamet, Thomas Ohler, Kenny Belaey) will all be using green hope parts on our 2008 bikes. This is what i heard from hope two days ago anywho.

One more thing, would just like to say ta to all my sponsors, new and old.

Ozonys

Hope techology

Tartybikes

Raptor racing

Fly clothing

Pump x

Science in sport

:) :) :) :)

yes black and anodised green hope stuff.

i was at hope 2 weeks ago in a bit of a metting with Neil Arnold who is the "Sponsorship" guy, was a good in depth talk and hope are really into making their components stand out.

Keep your eyes peeled for all the new Team stuff, the kit is also great, already got (but cant use! :( ) the shirt and shorts.

Well done on the ozonys thing joe.

Wayne.

yes black and anodised green hope stuff.

i was at hope 2 weeks ago in a bit of a metting with Neil Arnold who is the "Sponsorship" guy, was a good in depth talk and hope are really into making their components stand out.

Keep your eyes peeled for all the new Team stuff, the kit is also great, already got (but cant use! :( ) the shirt and shorts.

Well done on the ozonys thing joe.

Wayne.

Sticker boy lol. Thats what everyone at Hope calls him.

• 2 weeks later...
Willy enlarging pumps.

Look forward to seeing this green Hope gear. Take it, its exclusive for team riders only?

It is yes, only team riders will be using green gear.

Pump x supply me with pills, which stop me from gettin cramp and arm pump. They are made of completely natural ingredients and will soon be releasing a energy drink also.

It is yes, only team riders will be using green gear.

Pump x supply me with pills, which stop me from gettin cramp and arm pump. They are made of completely natural ingredients and will soon be releasing a energy drink also.

let me know if its got taurine in it. if it hasnt id be dead happy ! can get off the old pro plus then