What Song Is This? Mine, Apparently

*PHIL*

On your phone dial 2580. Play it down the phone.

dont think that will work as i made it myself. though i dunno how that thing works, maybe its someone sitting listening but i thought it would be based on the sound waves it receives or something.

im making a mixdown to post on here in a min

dont think that will work as i made it myself. though i dunno how that thing works, maybe its someone sitting listening but i thought it would be based on the sound waves it receives or something.

good man (Y)

Maybe I'm being stupid, but how do you expect someone to know what the song is if you just made it?!

Maybe I'm being stupid, but how do you expect someone to know what the song is if you just made it?!

no i thought it was already a song and i had it stuck in my head, so i made it based on what was in my head... if you get what i mean, its like, i heard the song, then made my own version of it, and asked what it was.... :S ANYWAY..

rough mix... will go back and clean it up sometime but...

link on my website... on the music page, called the white russian...

Phil Thomas - Music Stuff

Edited by himynameisphil

no i thought it was already a song and i had it stuck in my head, so i made it based on what was in my head... if you get what i mean, its like, i heard the song, then made my own version of it, and asked what it was.... :S ANYWAY..

rough mix... will go back and clean it up sometime but...

crappy fileden link

How do i download it?