Hereford Ride

Grant Hundley

Really nice vid! I like long vids. The guy on the Adamant, Max, I think. Man, you got some skills! Those moves were impressive! You would do pretty well in some comps.

Also, Red Hot Chili Peppers! YEAH!

Thanks (Y) I entered one a few weeks ago and was doing really well. Until it rained and my grips wouldnt stay on my bar :( .

oh my god grant is fit

max and conor are gay

when did conor get so fat?

EDIT: yeah very sly use of my account grant

Hahaha. Blates. I didn't think it was Tri when he said that.

Pretty good, but a few too many front wheel gaps. I was in the the 'zone' with them that day though.

Max...

Thanks (Y) I entered one a few weeks ago and was doing really well. Until it rained and my grips wouldnt stay on my bar :( .

Max...

Yeah, I don't think there are a lot of riders who are good in rain. I absolutely suck when the ground is not dry. Are you running bar ends? That might help.

Yeah, I don't think there are a lot of riders who are good in rain. I absolutely suck when the ground is not dry. Are you running bar ends? That might help.

I don't mid the rain at all. it's an extra challnge. But i am running the try all grips with0out barends. And because they are not lock on versions the water gets in there really easy and makes them slip off :(

Max...

I don't mid the rain at all. it's an extra challnge. But i am running the try all grips with0out barends. And because they are not lock on versions the water gets in there really easy and makes them slip off :(

Max...

You mean the foam grips? They suck when they get wet. New grips are like 10 pounds, so I would invest in some with bar ends. Then again, that is just something else you gotta pay for all the time.